PDA

View Full Version : Eminem gets permit for remarriage

OMEN
01-12-2006, 09:59 PM
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41096000/jpg/_41096220_eminemap203.jpg
Eminem released a greatest hits album, Curtain Call, on Tuesday
Rapper Eminem and his former wife Kimberly Mathers are set to marry after being granted a wedding licence, officials have confirmed.
The pair have 33 days from the date of the application to tie the knot in the US state of Michigan.

Eminem, real name Marshall Mathers III, said in December that he had reconciled with his former wife and they were likely to remarry.

The couple first married in 1999 and divorced two years later.

Their split became a bitter legal wrangle which involved a custody battle over their daughter Hailie.

Rehabilitation

Details about the remarriage, including the date and venue, have yet to be released.

Eminem and Kim Mathers were both brought up along the Eight Mile Road in the suburbs of Detroit.

The rapper, whose greatest hits collection Curtain Call was released in the UK last month, made the headlines last August when he was treated in rehabilitation for an addiction to sleeping pills.

He also admitted recently that he was considering retirement from the music business.

"I'm at a point in my life right now where I feel like I don't know where my career is going," he said.

"This is the reason that we called [my greatest hits album] Curtain Call, because this could be the final thing. We don't know."

BBC

After all the bitter divorce that they went through and all the accusations,they have now decided to get remarried!Iam sure that this is not the last we have heard about this story...