PDA

View Full Version : The KoC-Shack- Thoughts on everything going on in WWE

King Placebo
05-08-2006, 09:18 AM
I thought i'd make a very first coloumn in the wrestling section sharing my thoughts on everything going on in WWE.

First off i'll start with Rey winning the world title. I really did think it'd be a week long thing or even a One night stand like Kane's back when he had the title. But the travesty continues and he is A world champion and he's not even the right size. Everyone knows why he got the title. Absoulte travesty how he got it really. Let's just all hope the true American Hero beats him at Judgement Day.

Secondally i will talk about the raw champion John Cena. Now i don't blame John himself for what is happening, but he has been stuck down our throats for too long and i can't stand any more of it. He has been improving as of late, but does he really deserve that title, after one year of having it?. The recent crowd reactions hinted a heel turn, but when?. I think they should turn him soon as possible, so they can work up the fued between him and RVD as they have planned.

Thirdly, i will talk about how great i think the Mcmahon/God Storyline is going. Vince hasn't had a fued go so well in years. This has worked from start to finish. Especially at Backlash when it was "The Father, the son and the Holy Spirit Squad"- Classic Moment. I really hope the fued continues between Vince/HBK and HBK keeps teasing a "change" back to old school HBK and fianlly reforms d-x with HHH.

Lastly, i'd like to talk about the letting back of some certain superstars. Ever since Shelton Benjamin was changed in his gimmick persona and what not, i really thought he was going to the main event scene. I guess all he has to work on is his mic skills, because that's a key factor if you want to be a wwe/world champion. Not saying every champion has had good mic skills though.

Well that's all i can think of at the moment. Hope you liked to read it. Thoughts/Feedback is appreciated.

Adam Copeland2
05-08-2006, 10:26 AM
Well, to be honest, I thought that was just too short for a coloumn. U did not mention EVERYTHING going on in the WWE. Like, u cud have touched the SD! mid- card, the virtally non-existent tag team division, how other wrestlers, other than Benjamin (e.g. - Benoit, Booker T), are being hold on to the mid- card , and not being pushed.

Personally I thought that was just meh......sry to say .

The Lost Soul 13
05-08-2006, 07:24 PM
I agree with Adam and I am guilty of this myself. It was a good start to a column. There just wasn't a middle and ending to it.

randrade
05-12-2006, 07:03 AM
Good point