PDA

View Full Version : what the hell is wrong with WWE?

shakie
05-09-2006, 03:17 AM
lets see, mick foley brings in dreamer into the match this week with edge. And between Edge, lita, and apperantly Mick foley, its over before it started. They just kill him with the baseball bat covered in barbed wire. What the hell is up with their supposed teamup? this ruined the whole match. It may have ruined the next few months of WWE matches. If ya seen it or will see it soon, plz post your ideas behind this.

Still 2nd Place
05-09-2006, 03:54 AM
Well, I think it could be a good move it could mean at ECW ONS we will have a Foley Vs. Dreamer match and thats a good thing also Foley has been face for so long it nice to see a heel side to him we know he has it in him so I am for it I will just watch how things will play out watch next week for his reason I think this could very wekk be a postive thing if things are done right

phantom_37
05-09-2006, 04:01 AM
I don't know what you're smoking, but that was the best segment on Raw....

yankeesman77
05-09-2006, 05:24 AM
shouldnt this be in the discussions sub forums of the wwe...??? oh well back to my point. my theory on why they turned Foley Heel tonight was to water the seed for ECW to now grow for not only ONS but also coming back in September because June 11th isnt that far away from us folks and then you can have further the seperation between WWE fans and ECW fans which would then create the animosity of an all out War which is the smart thing to do for the WWE in this case. Not only will it kill TNA in the ratings but also help provide renewed interest for all wrestling fans in the wwe product again with DX coming back and ECW coming back WWE is getting there act together and setting up for major profist but thats only if the ECW can do well and generate enough people to attend the shows and also bring in alot of money to get the marks of ECW back into the seats because ECW is comin back.

Kellie
05-09-2006, 05:47 AM
*moves to discussions*

Superkick Kid
05-09-2006, 12:10 PM
I think Foley turning heel was a good idea. Gives some longituity(sp?) to the ECW show and also starts it off with a heel.

Plus Dreamer vs Foley looks to be a good match.

randrade
05-12-2006, 07:02 AM
It was cool to see him turn heel, although i think they will still like FOLEY!

LionDen
05-14-2006, 09:14 AM
I didn't like the way Foley and Edge joined, there was no storyline to it and there was no reason except bringing in Dreamer out of nowhere. Fair enough they want to turn Foley a heel but there has to have a better way to go about this.

Matthinho
05-14-2006, 11:21 PM
What im thinking is that this Foley-Edge mockery of ECW may last for a few weeks until Joey Styles and his ECW crew(Sabu, Dreamer..ETC.) come back and confront them. I remember for half the time Mick Foley was in ECW he was playing heel and cutting anti-hardcore promo's saying how he disliked the ECW fans and they wont treat him right unless he jumps in a pit of fire covered in gasoline. That kind of heel Mick Foley could be in tact here setting up for an army of ECW guys to come beat the hell out of him and Edge. I think that could be a possible angle put in play.

Stadium Arcadium
05-14-2006, 11:36 PM
pushing ECW...it's that simple...this will lead to a match for ONS i bet...rumours are starting that Tommy Dreamer and Terry Funk will be going against Foley and Edge at ONS

King TE
05-15-2006, 12:10 AM
I agree with Lion. I don't like how it they joined either. It was just to random for me. 'But I do like the fact that they joined forces. It was a good move for Foley. 'And I heard that he did it because he was tired of showing up once a year to put someone over. Nonetheless, now we get to see a heel Foley and the ECW push begins.