PDA

View Full Version : Incase you are blind to sublimante messages

yukmouth
07-12-2007, 03:08 AM
If anyonw saw Raw it gave away HHH's return match (which I figure will be Summerslam)

Anyone notcied after the KING OF KINGS promo that KING Booker was watching it and was about to say something about being the only king around here until he was interupted.

HHH vs Booker T would be a nice rivalry since I don't think they have faced off since Wrestlemaniq 19.

Adam Copeland2
07-13-2007, 12:38 PM
well, i would like to see this rivalry too....it gives King Booker something to do on Raw, instead of vying for the IC championship.....if the wrestlers are used correctly, after the return of DX, RAW is going to kick a**....

XXKSXX
07-13-2007, 08:12 PM
Yeah I wouldn't mind seeing HHH give a beat down to Booker. He could use a beat down from a real king. lol

banky814
07-14-2007, 11:38 PM
The King of Kings vs. The Most Annoying King Ever...sounds cool!
I also have heard that HHH will fued with Ken Kennedy which I am greatly looking forward to!

JohnCenaFan28
07-17-2007, 06:50 PM
Well, yeah... I mean before RAW last night, I always thought, on RAW there are 3 kings. As one can't wrestle anymore/we don't want to see him wrestle, then have the other two fight about the name 'King'. I'd love to see HHH return to beat Booker down. Hopefully, that'll beat him out of the King Booker gimmick and go back to Booker T.

Punisher
07-17-2007, 09:38 PM
yea the King Booker gimmick is really getting old and annoying

Bad Boy
07-17-2007, 09:42 PM
one thing I gotta say is that Booker T was annoying as it is, but King Booker, is so fuckin annoyin that it makes me wanna rip my hair off... lol... Booker just isnt good, he is too sissy, look at his entrance, and he looks like a clown... just wanna see the Old Booker back, the CAN YOU DIG IT Booker...

anyways, back on topic... HHH vs. Booker T, yeah its good... Booker doesnt have any role on Raw anyways

tommy
07-17-2007, 11:26 PM
That isn't really a subliminal message...

I want Trips to get the title, so who cares bout this.

Will
07-18-2007, 12:49 AM
That isn't really a subliminal message...

I want Trips to get the title, so who cares bout this.

Thats what I was thinking too. A subliminal message is a hidden message. The wwe blatantly planted the seeds for that feud with that segment.

JohnCenaFan28
07-18-2007, 07:32 AM
Yeah... Kinda obvious... But, what I also think it was, was WWE testing the water to see how the crowd would react to HHH's return...

LionDen
07-18-2007, 03:11 PM
After King Booker attacked Jerry Lawler, I am thinking maybe a match to see who is the real king between HHH and King Booker. Maybe King Booker will lose his crappy gimmick from this and finally go back to Booker T. Something I thought when i saw that on RAW.

lɐuǝɯo⊥ǝɥԀ
07-18-2007, 08:11 PM
After King Booker attacked Jerry Lawler, I am thinking maybe a match to see who is the real king between HHH and King Booker. Maybe King Booker will lose his crappy gimmick from this and finally go back to Booker T. Something I thought when i saw that on RAW.

Jerry Lawler Special Guest Ref?

XXKSXX
07-19-2007, 04:15 PM
HHH isn't going to get the title right away that would be a bad business decision I think. It would be better for him to get it later on down the line, cause I'm sure he will win it again. So it would be a good feud with Booker to start out with.

Will
07-19-2007, 10:04 PM
HHH isn't going to get the title right away that would be a bad business decision I think. It would be better for him to get it later on down the line, cause I'm sure he will win it again. So it would be a good feud with Booker to start out with.

How far down the line do you think it will be though? He has been away from the title for a couple of years now, which is unheard of for HHH, and he cant have too many more years in the business. If he wants to catch Flair's record, he has to act quickly.

Triple X
07-19-2007, 11:39 PM
yeah it will be good rivalry but it was gonna be better if hhh was coming to the wwe championship

XXKSXX
07-22-2007, 12:29 AM
How far down the line do you think it will be though? He has been away from the title for a couple of years now, which is unheard of for HHH, and he cant have too many more years in the business. If he wants to catch Flair's record, he has to act quickly.

I do believe that HHH is going to be in the game for along time to come yet. Also who ever said he was going to ever break Flair's record?

Will
07-22-2007, 12:43 AM
I do believe that HHH is going to be in the game for along time to come yet.

I wouldn't be so sure. He is getting, older, fatter and more injury prone with every passing year and he has an empire to run when he retires.

Also who ever said he was going to ever break Flair's record?

Basically every person that has ever talked about him or his career.

XXKSXX
07-22-2007, 12:52 AM
No everybody assumes he will break that record because he's married to the family. I don't think that Flairs record will be broke for ah long time.

Will
07-22-2007, 02:53 AM
Arent we saying the same thing? except you disagree with what everyone thinks.

XXKSXX
07-22-2007, 12:14 PM
I'm saying that HHH won't be the one breaking that record.

Will
07-22-2007, 03:34 PM
That has nothing to do with anything. The question was who said he will do it, I said everyone and then you said everyone, so in essence we agree. You just disagree that it will happen.

XXKSXX
07-22-2007, 06:06 PM
Yeah i know that I disagree that it will happen lol. U are a very confusing person sometimes will lol.

The Lost Soul 13
07-22-2007, 11:19 PM
I think it would only be right to have Triple H get 6 more world title reigns to end with 16.

Vinnyspapa
07-23-2007, 08:02 AM
A King Booker vs HHH would be a good fued because I would like to see Booker put a stomping on Mr Stephanie McMahon. We all know that wont happen though. Must be nice to be related to the boss.

willpro256
07-26-2007, 05:35 PM
HHH vs. Booker T, yeah its good... or should I say GREAT IDEA!!!!!

2 Cool 4 Ya
07-26-2007, 08:35 PM
I'd say it has a good and original storyline to it. Two wrestler's with the King title wrestling to see who the better ''king'' is to say the least. The match could be solid. I expect great phsycology between the two. It's a nice way to bring HHH back. Put him and Booker in a high profile feud. I expect it to go through to Unforgiven while Orton and Cena finish up at Unforgiven and have HHH go after the World Title and Cena do something else since HHH want's the title or is pushing to go after the title. This would freshen up the main event scene on RAW.

JohnCenaFan28
07-26-2007, 08:43 PM
A King Booker vs HHH would be a good fued because I would like to see Booker put a stomping on Mr Stephanie McMahon. We all know that wont happen though. Must be nice to be related to the boss.

HHH is not as successful today because of Stephanie, it's because he clearly is a good wrestler AND he was good before he even married Stephanie in real life... Vince would be nice to only his blood-related family and if HHH just thought marrying Stephanie would be the way to easiness in the business, then why does HHH work so hard to get back in the ring and wrestle or even wrestle good at all?