PDA

View Full Version : Breaking Benoit News: Big Argument Before Killings?

AFC1986
07-13-2007, 08:24 AM
In the July 10th issue of the Wrestling Observer, Dave Meltzer reports further details of the Benoit family tragedy:

The Police Department believes (but are not absolutely certain) that the argument between Nancy and Chris Benoit that resulted in Nancy Benoit's murder was the result of Nancy telling Chris she was leaving him.

Apparently Benoit actually spoke to next door neighbor Holly McFague sometime on Saturday, after the killing of Nancy Benoit, but before the killing of Daniel Benoit.

Benoit gave neighbor McFague a cover story of how sick Nancy and Daniel Benoit were (the same story that was reported in the phone calls to WWE workers). This was again after the killing of Nancy Benoit, but before the killing of Daniel Benoit. McFague has previously been reported by many sources as the person who actually led police into the Benoit property and first discovered the bodies of all three Benoit's. She came out of the house screaming.

credit: wrestlezone.com

what i want to know is if there is any evidence that the killed nancy first as for all we know benoit could have killed daniel first and i also want to know how the police came to the conclusion she was going to leave him

paulscholes
07-13-2007, 10:42 AM
that is crazy

Adam Copeland2
07-13-2007, 12:05 PM
Maybe, Nancy was angry that Benoit's wrestling was quoted 'his mistress' on national telivisin, or, maybe, Benoit found out that Daniel was someone else's son...i dont want to affect the gravity of the situation, but, these can be possibilities....no-onw will ever know what had actually transpired....

Kaz
07-13-2007, 01:39 PM
In the July 10th issue of the Wrestling Observer, Dave Meltzer reports further details of the Benoit family tragedy:

The Police Department believes (but are not absolutely certain) that the argument between Nancy and Chris Benoit that resulted in Nancy Benoit's murder was the result of Nancy telling Chris she was leaving him.

Apparently Benoit actually spoke to next door neighbor Holly McFague sometime on Saturday, after the killing of Nancy Benoit, but before the killing of Daniel Benoit.

Benoit gave neighbor McFague a cover story of how sick Nancy and Daniel Benoit were (the same story that was reported in the phone calls to WWE workers). This was again after the killing of Nancy Benoit, but before the killing of Daniel Benoit. McFague has previously been reported by many sources as the person who actually led police into the Benoit property and first discovered the bodies of all three Benoit's. She came out of the house screaming.

credit: wrestlezone.com

what i want to know is if there is any evidence that the killed nancy first as for all we know benoit could have killed daniel first and i also want to know how the police came to the conclusion she was going to leave him

Simple autopsy can tell time of death.

bad_meetz_evil
07-13-2007, 08:20 PM
Another theory of how Benoit died. Too many out there, only one of them is the truth. Although has the truth been said?

LionDen
07-13-2007, 08:21 PM
I have said this since day 1, it is one of the only real reasons I could think of why Benoit would go to such an extreme with Nancy. Could be why the police are saying this or they have more evidence they are not sharing.

XXKSXX
07-13-2007, 08:21 PM
This is just all speculation pretty much like everything else that has been reported.