PDA

View Full Version : Is Matt Hardy World Champ material

legolas4792
07-14-2007, 05:36 AM
I think he is, he keeps the crowd captivated but he needs work on his character imo before he gets the title

discuss why you think he is or is not world champ material

XXKSXX
07-14-2007, 04:58 PM
I think he could be a good champion. He's good in the ring he really doesn't have a problem with the mic. Also right now he gets some of the largest pops from the SD crowd. He also carers himself like a champion should. Like legolas said he could use a little work on his character. It's kind of a rehash of the old Hardy Boys gig with his V1 thing added in, with the never say die attitude.

ray ray
07-14-2007, 07:52 PM
it he's not world championship material but he's us title material the crowd love hims

bad_meetz_evil
07-14-2007, 07:59 PM
Maybe more air time on the mic, promos, doing backstage segments other than just wrestling his match.

Bad Boy
07-14-2007, 08:21 PM
World Title no, US Title maybe... Matt isnt championship material, world title no for sure... he shud be able to be good at other things not just getting pops from the crowd and wrestling... maybe in time, he will become championship quality

banky814
07-14-2007, 09:59 PM
Matt Hardy is definately world champion material. He's got the skill, he's go the charisma, and he's got the fans. Matt has been with the WWE for a LONG time and, i believe, has more than paid his dues, he deserves to be champion.