PDA

View Full Version : Is Rey being made to look to stupid as champ?

LionDen
05-12-2006, 08:28 AM
RE: Rey vs that big (no good wrestler) bohemoth - SD 13th May 2006

I am sorry to say but i just watched the match with Rey and that huge (can't wrestle fr shit) moron and i am deeply dissapointed in the way Rey jobbed for this moron. Not only did the dick just stand in the ring and have Rey come at him from every which way, at the end he puts his huge foot on his chin for a count.

Now, what the hell is Rey doing as champ when he has to not only do this in front of his family and home town but also, make him look like a total fool to this mammoth.

I am sorry to say, that has just dissapointed me and iMO a wrong way to go, it made Rey look cheap and ridiculous. He didn't even get one proper hit on the huge giant.

That one match has made Rey look the weakest i have ever seen a champ and IMO he never should have nor should he ever be champ again (but i still blame bookers)

TheFallenAngel
05-12-2006, 08:34 AM
I said the same thing when I heard that Mysterio was in a squash match. If they had to have the match, Rey should have atleast mounted some sort of offense and then instead of getting squashed, Taker should have run down and attacked Khali.

Still 2nd Place
05-12-2006, 05:43 PM
You know what suck is we have to take Rey as the champ and he need to be a believeable champ and he was until he was squashed bu Kahli the match was just dull and made Rey look like a piss poor champ you can not have a guy sqaush your champ like that because then it brings the question to why is this guy is not given the chance at the belt after you beat him so bad the pervious week (we all know why and its because Kahli is a walking diaster)

I also think it will look bad when at the PPV Taker steamrolls Kahli (and thats what need to happen to write Kahli out of smackdown) and the champ could not mount any offeness at all

I think this whole thing has been a mistake and its now time for WWE to try to clean up

xXZOOTXx
05-12-2006, 07:35 PM
yall are forgettin one thing rey misterio is like four feet tall and like 180 pounds....its more bleevable that kahli squashes him....i agree that ut shouldve come oout, but it doesnt change my mind about rey as champ at all...there are always gonna be things like this that happen

The Lost Soul 13
05-13-2006, 02:44 AM
This has been impossible to avoid since last week. The only way to truly avoid it is hold out on Khali wrestling against Rey, Rey losing the title to JBL at Judgment day in a match where I truly pray that he puts up a thousand times more offense than he did this week and then he faces Khali at a later time where circumstances are different.

xXZOOTXx
05-13-2006, 02:44 AM
i was thinkin about it and i havent heard rey prayin to eddie lately maybe its vinces sick way of punishing rey for not wantin to pray to eddie anymore.....

LionDen
05-13-2006, 02:52 AM
Rey does his sign of the ross and points up to the air as always but it needs to stop, no disrespect to Eddie but i am tired of the crowd chanting Eddies name when ever Rey needs help from something in the ring etc, Rey needs to move on and get chants of his own.

Adam Copeland2
05-13-2006, 06:26 PM
^^^^^^ Yeah, I know where u r getting at. I know SD! has been a gigantic DISASTER these days with its champ jobbing. But, who is to blame? The bookers- do they think the fans r dumbasses? The champ should always get atleast a bit of offense no matter whoever he goes against. Plus, 4 those of u saying that Rey's loss is convincing 4 the size difference between him & khali, did u forget that Rey has beaten even The Big Show, even when he was NOT Champ! Or at least, the bookers think u have!

LionDen
05-14-2006, 09:10 AM
Exactly, he did beat the Big Show. I think Rey should lose at JD and just move on to the Cruiserweight, it might look bad to start with but people will get over it .. or atleast work into a feud with the cruiserweights somehow.

The Lost Soul 13
05-14-2006, 07:27 PM
I think Rey should lose at Judgment Day. JBL should pretty much throw the title in the lake and then a tourney or a big match could be made and Rey could win that.