PDA

View Full Version : an observation ive made about edge

legolas4792
07-17-2007, 02:53 AM
As you all know Edge is the world heavyweight champion and defends his title at every ppv. However he usually does not have matches on smackdown leading up to the ppv he usually only does promo. So let me ask you all this. Does this take away from Edge's championship credability or does it make his ppv matches more hyped up and better?

Your thoughts?

Kage
07-17-2007, 03:48 PM
I think it's because he's been feuding with two big monsters Batista and Kane. It kinda does hype up the ppv match because its the challengers chance to finally get his hands on Edge.

XXKSXX
07-17-2007, 05:47 PM
I don't mind the Promos it makes u want to see the PPV match more. But I wouldn't mind seeing him wrestle ah little more.

JohnCenaFan28
07-17-2007, 06:36 PM
I LOVE the promos, but I'd like to see him wrestle a bit more on SD, though I suppose that's because he feuded with 2 big guys so he wouldn't want to wrestle them until he had to...

heartbreakkid
07-17-2007, 07:00 PM
Yeh hes also been injured lately thats probably why. Another reason is that he is a heel. Most heel champs want to be the champ, without having to put it on the line, so the less egde wrestles, the more hated he is.