PDA

View Full Version : Matt Hardy

JohnCenaFan28
07-17-2007, 07:45 PM
I personally am NOT entertained by Matt Hardy, he has no talent from what I've seen for about a year and is not extreme as he claims to be... I think he lives off of Jeff's talent and hard work to make the crowd like him because other than that, I see nothing good about him... His matches have actually put me to sleep twice and have never put me on the edge of my seat, the only thing his matches have made me do are yell at the them to 'end the match quickly'. So who here actually LIKES Matt Hardy?

legolas4792
07-17-2007, 08:09 PM
i do

christianedge
07-17-2007, 08:34 PM
i actually like m.hardy's matches, the crowd is into him not because of jeff. yes, he isnt as xtreme as jeff, but he does wrestle better. it's not just all spots

tommy
07-17-2007, 11:28 PM
I like Jeff better, but Matts good too.

Will
07-18-2007, 12:43 AM
Jeff has never worked hard in his career. Taking crazy bumps isnt a sign of hard work. Matt is a student of the business and always tries to entertain the fans with actual wrestling, even when he is constantly being buried by the writers, which is why his fans follow him so much. Personally though, it wouldn't bother me if he quit tomorrow. I cant remember anytime I have ever cared about him.

JohnCenaFan28
07-26-2007, 10:01 PM
Jeff has never worked hard in his career. Taking crazy bumps isnt a sign of hard work. Matt is a student of the business and always tries to entertain the fans with actual wrestling, even when he is constantly being buried by the writers, which is why his fans follow him so much. Personally though, it wouldn't bother me if he quit tomorrow. I cant remember anytime I have ever cared about him.

If he were a GOOD student of the business, he would learn to keep his personal life out of the business, where he was so unprofessional to ruin episodes of wrestling due to the Lita/Edge thing...

Camoflague
07-26-2007, 10:28 PM
Matt AND Jeff were a tag team. I dont understand why Vince keeps splitting them up. They were good together. Matt does the wrestling, Jeff does the electrifying moves. It has and always will be that way. WWE isn't using him to be as "extreme" as he can be.

Ill Will
07-26-2007, 11:31 PM
The poll on this thread doesn't make too much sense. It's not a yes or no question, but the options are yes and no.

I voted yes anyway.

XXKSXX
07-26-2007, 11:31 PM
I like Matt he's pretty good in the ring. He has also been doing pretty good as of late. He's one of SD's biggest draws also.

2 Cool 4 Ya
07-27-2007, 12:20 AM
Matt Hardy matches alway's have good phsycology. He has that never die spirit and he bring's it to the matches and when you think he's going to loose he pull's a win. Like in his match with MVP. I understand you say he brought his personal life into the buisness, but that wasn't really him. It was technically the booking team he saw it as a brilliant storyline and they went with it. It was indeed a good storyline and added lot's of phsycology to there matches. Best feud of '05 candidate in my opinion. Hardy just need's to work on his charisma and mic skill's and he would be main event calibur.

JohnCenaFan28
07-27-2007, 12:25 AM
Well I don't know why I hate his matches for... And sorry about the poll, I was thinking straight when I put up the choices...

Camoflague
07-27-2007, 01:12 AM
Matt has earned his place in the tag team divison along with Jeff. I still don't understand Vince splitting them up lol

JohnCenaFan28
07-27-2007, 01:33 AM
Their tag return against WGTT/Cade and Murdoch was not as great as their feuds with The Dudley Boyz and Edge and Christian, I admit there is where I liked him...

Camoflague
07-27-2007, 03:56 AM
The tag teams in the WWE are not exciting to watch. Before you had, The Hardyz (high flying), The Dudleyz (Hardcore), E&C (Power and Smarts), APA (Power), etc. They need a better gimmick then 2 redneck hillbillys.