PDA

View Full Version : How long will the curse last?

legolas4792
07-19-2007, 02:33 AM
As you all probably know by now the World Heavyweight Championship is believed to curse whoever holds it. Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Batista, Kurt Angle, Rey Mysterio, Edge, Undertaker and Kennedy who was supposed to hold it have all gotton injured in the past year. How many more people who hold that title will fall to injury? Khali may be next to be injured!

Your thoughts on the curse and how it will continue?

tommy
07-19-2007, 02:44 AM
I don't think you can count Triple H and Shawn Michaels, they were injured far after they lost the belts. It's more of a Smackdown curse, as wwe.com shows.

-Batista was injured and had to drop the belt.
-Kurt Angle was injured and left WWE.
-Rey Mysterio was injured shortly after.
-King Booker was injured shortly after.
-Batista was bypassed as he was already injured.
-Undertaker was injured and had to drop the belt.
-Edge was injured and had to drop the belt.

My hope: it doesn't stop till after Khali goes down.

legolas4792
07-19-2007, 02:52 AM
well they got injured lately too so i figured i would include them too

Will
07-19-2007, 03:20 AM
There is no such thing as a title curse. If your job is to get thrown around by 275lb roided men 300 days a year then accidents are bound to happen. Every person mentioned, except edge and undertaker, were injured over years in the business, not a freak accident while champion, so it shouldnt even be attempted to tie them to a title curse.

demolition89
07-19-2007, 04:43 AM
If you go back to the aftermath of the "Invasion" story line, I believe Rock's run as WCW champion (after shooting Scorpion King) really marked the beginning of the end of his career as an active wrestler.

JohnCenaFan28
07-19-2007, 04:50 AM
It will last until Cena gets the belt... He is immortal! Seriously, even though Khali has the belt, I hope this injury 'curse' ends because I'm tired of seeing wrestlers good or bad get injured...

XXKSXX
07-19-2007, 04:10 PM
lol Alright I have seen like 2 or 3 threads about this curse thing and whatever. Their is no curse on any title lol. Their is no curse's on any thing. People are crazy sometimes. Jeez

dezorr
07-19-2007, 07:45 PM
i hope the so called curse lasts untill it hits Khali cause hate seeing him on tv

Will
07-19-2007, 10:01 PM
i hope the so called curse lasts untill it hits Khali cause hate seeing him on tv

So you hope that a man you have never met who is just trying to earn a living to support his family gets hurt and could possibly lose his job and all of his worldly possessions, because you don't want to see him anymore?