PDA

View Full Version : Big Daddy V

xfactor
07-19-2007, 09:35 AM
What do you think about Visera's new monster heel gimmick? Do you think he will go for the ECW championship?

I saw he will win it if Punk beats Nitro.

Big Evil
07-19-2007, 01:03 PM
I think it definitely has some potential. We all know it is still Big Vis, so its not like we are going to be fooled into thinking this is a completely new person, so the WWE should not play it out as such. The biggest surprise to me was that they would give him an outfit that showed off his uhh... lackluster physique. We all know he is a big guy, so we shouldn't be that surprised. The second surprising thing about Big Daddy V is how many tattoos he has on his body. I had no clue he was in to that stuff. But, it definitely helps out the character, and if everything goes right he could be a big force and may be the ECW World Champion some day.

Dangerous Incorporated
07-19-2007, 01:20 PM
Every match is a wardrobe malfunction with Big V.

Wonder if this still does it for Lillian Garcia?

XXKSXX
07-19-2007, 04:05 PM
^lol

It's not to bad of a gimmick but I start laughing every time I heir Striker say his name. lol

DEMON
07-28-2007, 12:45 PM
I like the gimmick(even though the name,and that hand gesture reminds me of "Big Van Vader" for some reason),and I can honestly say that I wasn't really a big fan of his "pajama/love machine" wrestling gimmick,but I really think that this could actually revitalize Big Vis' career so to speak...even if it is ECW.

legolas4792
07-28-2007, 04:25 PM
id rather mabel than big daddy v

drlowrider2
08-04-2007, 03:27 PM
Every match is a wardrobe malfunction with Big V.

Wonder if this still does it for Lillian Garcia?

probly..

haha.

JohnCenaFan28
08-05-2007, 06:03 AM
At least Viscera is getting a push...to where I don't know...

ray ray
08-31-2007, 10:51 PM
big daddy v can get a title shot ecw needs me as a writter i can make the show better