PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Kane! Do the injuries have a meaning?

Butoden
07-20-2007, 01:53 AM
Instead of putting people over, Kane put Edge out for several months! Freak! No wonder he didn't get the title! I guess Khali will have a nice title run now, he can fued with Batista. At least the funny gimmick big guys like Umaga and Khali are champions now, that kind of makes up for them losing from John Cena after being unbeatable and kind of makes them look strong and hmmm well I would almost say decent wrestlers... Perhaps all these injuries have a meaning after all... So who's next to get an injury? Cena? Lashley? Orton?

:thankyou:

legolas4792
07-20-2007, 01:59 AM
how is kane stupid it was an accident what happened to edge not his fault and he was going to job to edge in the first place and might job to khali this sunday

Butoden
07-20-2007, 02:02 AM
Indeed they will all job to Khali. How will it be good for a guy like Khali, who creates fear in opponents and shocks the arena to lose a title so fast? Perhaps he will keep it until Edge can win it back...

legolas4792
07-20-2007, 02:25 AM
thats months dude idk about u but i dont want him as champ for that long

Butoden
07-20-2007, 02:33 AM
Do you want Cena as a champ? Do you want John Morison as a champ? Do you want Umaga as intercontinental champ? Do you wanna see Lashley as champ? No u wanna see RVD, Chris Jericho and Edge. And those days are over pal. Maybe just maybe there is a chance Batista will win but really I don't think so. And Kane? HMPF :kane: Everyone is saying even he that he wanna put people over now.

Although due to all this injuries we might see Kane take on a more prominent role in SD!, it could be good for the business. Alot of top dogs are out so the need of fresh new talent is required... Smackdown is at risk, first there was Batista, then the Undertaker, then the big 'move all stars from SD! and ECW to RAW becuz USA network wants ratings' and now we see Khali fill the void that Edge left behind :haha: Well luckily I don't watch SD! so I won't have to put up with that crap :king:

Con
07-20-2007, 02:41 AM
Khali is not gonna remain champion, unlike Cena, Khali has absolutely no mic skills. Khali is basically going to be a transitional champion. Either Batista or Kane will win the title at GAB.

Will
07-20-2007, 02:44 AM
Khali is not gonna remain champion, unlike Cena, Khali has absolutely no mic skills. Khali is basically going to be a transitional champion. Either Batista or Kane will win the title at GAB.

I think Khali will get a little more than a transitional run, maybe a month or so.

LionDen
07-20-2007, 03:28 AM
I do not think Khali will win on Sunday. Chasing the championship is where the money is and no one wants to see Batista chase Khali. I would rather Khali chase Batista or atleast soemone else. Kane would be a good champ for a while and have them chase Kane for the title, as Kane chasing for the title would not be as much money for the WWE.

Punisher
07-20-2007, 03:48 AM
Do you want Cena as a champ? Do you want John Morison as a champ? Do you want Umaga as intercontinental champ? Do you wanna see Lashley as champ? No u wanna see RVD, Chris Jericho and Edge. And those days are over pal.

couldnt agree more dude:thankyou:

SVD
07-20-2007, 10:51 AM
you can't blaim kane for what happened. It was an accident these things happen

Dangerous Incorporated
07-20-2007, 11:01 AM
It ain tKanes fault. That tear would have happened anyway it was just a matter of who and it turned out to be Kane. Kane didnt do anything he shouldnt have and didnt botch the move either. Its not Randy Ortons fault HHH's quad tore. As earlier said, accidents happen.

JohnCenaFan28
07-20-2007, 08:08 PM
Kane deserves the title and the injuries were accidents plain and simple... Besides, Kane was getting a shot at the title(though he would have probably lost).

lɐuǝɯo⊥ǝɥԀ
07-20-2007, 10:24 PM
Kane does deserve the title after all the work he has done For WWE over the years and his time should have been now but you WWE aren't listening again we don't want Khali in WWE... he is a Terrible Wrestler and Kane never botched a move in that Celebration and didn't everything that he was told to do and it was just an Accident

JohnCenaFan28
07-20-2007, 11:19 PM
I wish Khali would go to TNA, he'd definitely ruin them...:D

The Major
07-20-2007, 11:53 PM
Well you are all forgetting that the Wwe writers a idiots.
khali will beat batista, or kane. and he will be the champ and that annoying little whinging translator of his will have to say more and more each week. until the day the wwe decided to let someone else win. i say. let batista win. then lose to kane. . which will lead to a rey kane fued.

OR

they are going to do a rey. khali fued. gaint vs small man. come on. you can just see it imo.

JohnCenaFan28
07-21-2007, 12:47 AM
I was expecting a giant vs small guy feud because Khali/Batista/Kane are all in the WHC division atm and they are all big guys and Rey is small and will definitely go there to get more ratings...

Butoden
07-21-2007, 03:02 AM
LoL Giant vs Midget. Almost sounds as good as Cena the Giant Slayer lolzzzzzzz. Well as long as Kane :kane: does not get it will be cool with me.

bad_meetz_evil
07-21-2007, 06:52 AM
^ They've actually done that in WCW, they build Rey Mysterio as what, was it the Giant Killer or something? I remember he has a win over Kevin Nash, feuded with him, and removed his masked during their feud. But IMO Rey Mysterio should go back to the cruiserweight division.

XXKSXX
07-22-2007, 12:27 AM
It wasn't any body's fault that Edge got hurt it just happens sometimes. At first I thought Kahli as champ not good but he is a heel and they were kind of doing the heel champion thing on SD. I think Kahli will win on Sunday but he will lose it shortly after that.