PDA

View Full Version : Is this a joke??? HOrnswaggle?

Adam Copeland2
07-23-2007, 05:10 AM
The topic of this thread says it all....SD! is now full of mediocre champs except for MVP...cum on now, give some dignity to the already useless title....lf you have to change the title so much, just make Jimmy Wang Yang the champ, that will be great WRESTLING wise...this just again shows how much importance they give to the CW championship....

Well, I guess after seeing a woman ( Jaqceline) win it, this is a new level of disrespect to the CW championship...

yankeesman77
07-23-2007, 05:12 AM
Jaimie Noble actually makes up the Cruiserweight Matches and that bout was pretty comical and enjoyable.

banky814
07-23-2007, 05:42 AM
so becasue Hornswaggle is a dwarf then he cant be CW champ? Is that what you're saying? Hornswaggle IS a wrestler, and he is technically a CW so why cant he be the champion? I think this is awesome actually. When SD! had the Juniors division I always said one of them should win the CW title. And since Jaqueline is a woman she cant be CW champ either? What the hell man?! Chyna was IC champ and that worked, she was a good champ, so why is it bad that Jackie was CW champ?

JohnCenaFan28
07-23-2007, 06:03 AM
I guess this was the only way to get ratings on SD now... or at least in their minds... A feud between Jimmy Wang Yang, Chavo Guerrero, Jamie Noble and Shannon Moore would have been good and at least give the matches some interest...

Ill Will
07-23-2007, 06:21 AM
Jaimie Noble actually makes up the Cruiserweight Matches and that bout was pretty comical and enjoyable.:agree::agree::agree:

Aside from being funny, Jamie Noble is one of the best pure wrestlers in the company. Shame on WWE for turning him into just another "high-flying" CW who gets approx. 15 seconds of face time every week on Smackdown.

On Hornswaggle as champ: Should we really be surprised? WWE is turning Smackdown, which used to be my favorite wrestling program, into a circus. I guess they're doing things that they hope will give ratings a boost, but I think it will only do the opposite.

legolas4792
07-23-2007, 07:29 PM
hornswoggle fits the requirements just because he is a little person doesnt mean he cant be a champ

Bad Boy
07-23-2007, 07:37 PM
he gets good crowd reactions, so Vince might have thought why not give him the title, but Im sure he'll loose it pretty soon

Garden State Saint
07-23-2007, 07:45 PM
I can't wait to see Hornswoggle defend the belt. The CW belt hasn't been fun in awhile so why not give this a shot?

Triple X
07-23-2007, 08:32 PM
well for me i prefer chavo and i hope to see champ vs champ match khali vs the great HOrnswaggle hahaha

XXKSXX
07-23-2007, 08:39 PM
It's not like he's actually going to keep the title for a long time. Also I think it's kind of funny.

Con
07-23-2007, 09:09 PM
Well, at least Hornswaggle is entertaining lol

banky814
07-23-2007, 10:20 PM
hornswoggle fits the requirements just because he is a little person doesnt mean he cant be a champ

THANK YOU! Thats exactly what I'm sayin!

Garden State Saint
07-23-2007, 11:32 PM
If you can't laugh at Hornswoggle being champ then you have some major lightening up to do.

Butoden
07-24-2007, 02:12 AM
Cruiserweight Division is about highflyers I thought. But all I see was them guys do stupid forearm shots and kicking. Jimmy Wang Yang did a moonsault where he jumped to the top rope pretty fast and easy that was cool and oh yeah someone landed on three guys on the outside. You see more acrobatics in a LAX vs Team 3D match or a 6 minutes TNA iMPACT match. And why they all lose from a midget? I mean it's like they don't give a crap who holds that belt.

Adam Copeland2
07-24-2007, 06:16 AM
so becasue Hornswaggle is a dwarf then he cant be CW champ? Is that what you're saying? Hornswaggle IS a wrestler, and he is technically a CW so why cant he be the champion? I think this is awesome actually. When SD! had the Juniors division I always said one of them should win the CW title. And since Jaqueline is a woman she cant be CW champ either? What the hell man?! Chyna was IC champ and that worked, she was a good champ, so why is it bad that Jackie was CW champ?

If you can't laugh at Hornswoggle being champ then you have some major lightening up to do.

Ok, people, let's face it, Hornswaggle is no Rey Mysterio, who can atop many big guys, or definitely, no hyper-female like Chyna, whom we have seen defeat numerous males & win the IC champ. Seriously now, how many times have you seen this guy in action, except for matches with Boogeyman & Little Boogeyman? Having Hornswaggle as the CW champ implies that he is superior than all the wrestlers in the CW division, a fact which i find ridiulous.

I might have 'major lightening up to do', but, i actulally care about the CW titlie, and, although i know that Honswaggle will lose it as soon as this SD!, what meaning is left of winning the CW championship now after a non-wrestling midget has won it?? I agree that Vince is doing this comedy angle for a bump in the raings,but, should the prestige of the championship be tarnished in the process??? If he really wants to get a good fan reaction, why not put up a CW title match involving Chavo & Jimmy Wang Yang on SD!, or involve that midget in some comedy midge-napping promo ?? That would be funny IMO. U see, ideas of how to effectively use the midget just pop-up once you think creatively, ideas which dont demean an entire championship division.

PEACE.

bballmaster9504
07-24-2007, 10:04 AM
i actually think its kinda sad that they people that make the storylines and stuff think that they have to relie on a midget that doesnt even really wrestle, in order to get ratings or more people to watch the show.
they should give the title to Jimmy Wang or Jamie Noble at least.

XXKSXX
07-24-2007, 03:10 PM
^ Ummmm.....I don't think they really did it to make more people watch the show. It was a funny kind of joke thing that most people would laugh at.

But some people take everything to personal and get pissed because the WWE actually goes away from the paved road and takes a dirt road once in awhile. Some people just need to lighten up. Sure Horny's not going to be the greatest cw champion of all time but he will be the shortest. Yes I said "Horny". Also from what I heard Jamie Noble is the person in charge of the cw division to begain with.

Black Widow
07-24-2007, 05:52 PM
should get super porkio back midget title match

Bad Boy
07-24-2007, 06:00 PM
it belongs to Hornswoggle, his popularity is more than any cruserweight in WWE right now, so why not give him the belt... and Khali vs. Hornswoggle, that wud bring ratings

XXKSXX
07-24-2007, 07:25 PM
^The Smallest vs. The Biggest sounds pretty interesting. Any bet on who would win that?

ChosenOne
07-25-2007, 12:26 AM
^ Ummmm.....I don't think they really did it to make more people watch the show. It was a funny kind of joke thing that most people would laugh at.

But some people take everything to personal and get pissed because the WWE actually goes away from the paved road and takes a dirt road once in awhile. Some people just need to lighten up. Sure Horny's not going to be the greatest cw champion of all time but he will be the shortest. Yes I said "Horny". Also from what I heard Jamie Noble is the person in charge of the cw division to begain with.

Noble is in charge of the action in the ring, not who wins the match

XXKSXX
07-25-2007, 01:52 AM
^ Yes and Horny did action in the ring.

banky814
07-25-2007, 08:26 AM
you people are being quite offensive. Not to me but to little people in general. You're all basically saying that since Hornswaggle is a midget then he should never be a champion! C'mon, thats some BS right there. That'd be like saying since Booker T is black he shouldnt be champion, or since Khali is a giant he shouldnt be champion. And to all of you who say Hornswaggle is not a wrestler, sorry to disappoint you but he most certainly is, look him up (onlineworldofwrestling.com) Sure there is of course going to be rather significant difference between Hornswaggle and the other CW's but there was a rather significant difference between Chyna and the men of the WWF but look how THAT all worked out.