PDA

View Full Version : What Made You Say....OH HELL YEAH!

Stunner
05-12-2006, 11:35 PM
1 spot that sticks in my head that gave me goose bumps or whatever was WAY back....

April 26, 1999 - RAW: The Undertaker had an "Unholy Wedding" to Stephanie McMahon, who was strapped to the Undertaker Symbol....
~~~Stephanie McMahon screamed in terror as Paul Bearer hosted the ceremony with the Ministry standing by....
~~~Ken Shamrock and The Big Show tried to stop the ceremony but they were both taken out by the Ministry....
~~~Finally Stone Cold Steve Austin showed up as the unlikely hero and rescued Stephanie McMahon from the situation....
~~~Stephanie McMahon embraced Steve Austin until Vince McMahon showed his appeciation to his mortal enemy for helping....

Another is July 16, 2001 - RAW: Steve Austin returns to his "Rattlesnake" gimmick, to lead Team WWF against WCW/ECW. Almost all of Team WCW/ECW got Stunners before Undertaker & Kane delivered the final blow of a Double Chokeslam.

Faction wars seem to be a thing of the past but maybe a rebirth will happen when DX returns.

creatureofthenights
05-12-2006, 11:42 PM
when wcw interfered in taker vs y2j and taker was kicking all of there asses until ecw showed up

bmk211
05-13-2006, 12:24 AM
when i heard mark henry was coming back i was like hell yeah wwe has reached rock bottom

LionDen
05-14-2006, 09:21 AM
One time that made me go 'hell yeah' was when Brock Lesnar backslammed the Big Show from the second rope and the ring collapsed. Classic moment.

Dark Drakan
05-14-2006, 01:07 PM
1 spot that sticks in my head that gave me goose bumps or whatever was WAY back....

April 26, 1999 - RAW: The Undertaker had an "Unholy Wedding" to Stephanie McMahon, who was strapped to the Undertaker Symbol....
~~~Stephanie McMahon screamed in terror as Paul Bearer hosted the ceremony with the Ministry standing by....
~~~Ken Shamrock and The Big Show tried to stop the ceremony but they were both taken out by the Ministry....
~~~Finally Stone Cold Steve Austin showed up as the unlikely hero and rescued Stephanie McMahon from the situation....
~~~Stephanie McMahon embraced Steve Austin until Vince McMahon showed his appeciation to his mortal enemy for helping....

Another is July 16, 2001 - RAW: Steve Austin returns to his "Rattlesnake" gimmick, to lead Team WWF against WCW/ECW. Almost all of Team WCW/ECW got Stunners before Undertaker & Kane delivered the final blow of a Double Chokeslam.

Faction wars seem to be a thing of the past but maybe a rebirth will happen when DX returns.

I agree with them all, all classic Hell Yeah moments back in the good old days!

Adam Copeland2
05-14-2006, 08:14 PM
Is this an Austin- only thread or a general "Hell-Yeah" thread?

Matthinho
05-14-2006, 08:20 PM
One of my favourite "Oh hell yeah!" moments is when Chris Jericho pissed in William Regal's tea.

xXHHHXx
05-14-2006, 08:49 PM
My favorite "Hell Yeah" moment...

3 weeks before Vengeance '05...

-- Triple H says he quits. Ric Flair and Batista get along. Triple H comes back....
BAM! low blow. Next thing you know. Triple H is kicking the shit out of Batista.
Then... "You think you can beat me now?!? HELL IN A CELL...."

That is my favorite... "Hell Yeah" moment. :D

M-J
05-14-2006, 08:58 PM
one of my hell yeah is when Chris beniot made HHH to tap out

bad_meetz_evil
05-14-2006, 09:02 PM
Is this an Austin- only thread or a general "Hell-Yeah" thread?

Hell Yeah, overall thread. Not only just Austin.

Voodoo
05-14-2006, 09:04 PM
Beer Truck....nuff said...

bad_meetz_evil
05-14-2006, 09:08 PM
Oh and mine would be Slamboree 2000 Triple Cage match. When Chris Kanyon gets tossed off the second steel cage level :D.

darkpimp
05-15-2006, 12:02 AM
mankind threw off the top of the hell in the cell

camera guy
05-19-2006, 01:14 AM
when hbk beat hhh for the title on raw in 2003 i loved it. then they had to go and change the refs call, oh i was not happy, but for that one second... oh hell yeah

shakie
05-19-2006, 01:18 AM
One time that made me go 'hell yeah' was when Brock Lesnar backslammed the Big Show from the second rope and the ring collapsed. Classic moment.

yeah the same here. I was like "thats so ECW man!"

another one is where the nWo came to WWE.

Some more:

Goldberg winning WHC

Rey winning WHC

RVD gettin the MITB

Anything happening in WCW, but mostly the "fingerpoke of doom". I was like "oh hell yeah that was so wrong!"