PDA

View Full Version : Where is Marcus Cor Von?

Dangerous Incorporated
07-28-2007, 07:56 AM
The last I heard he no showed an ECW taping due to family reasons. Now Im not insinuating anything at all so lets not go there but he hasnt been on ECW for 2 or 3 weeks now. I miss the Pounce!! :)

J-man
07-28-2007, 07:58 AM
Me too.. I miss him and I hope he is back on WWE soon

JohnCenaFan28
07-28-2007, 08:03 AM
I heard he was injured but I dunno... Hopefully, things have been sorted out with his family...

Ill Will
07-28-2007, 08:14 AM
Wild guess: steroids

turk murphy
07-28-2007, 09:15 AM
i know exactly where he is! hes off somewhere wondering why he left a top spot in TNA for a low rate mid-carding job and an even worse name!

monty brown = marcus cor von?????

DEMON
07-28-2007, 01:03 PM
i know exactly where he is! hes off somewhere wondering why he left a top spot in TNA for a low rate mid-carding job and an even worse name!

monty brown = marcus cor von?????

2 words...MORE MONEY

Yeah he might've left a "top spot" in TNA,but I'm pretty sure that he was never going to get a "real" shot at the belt,let alone hold onto if it he did.

I mean look at the talent that they have brought in,in the last year and a half.
Christian,Sting is back,Jarrett is back(and gone again due to family reasons but he'll be back again and looking for the title!),Angle was brought in.Hell even Samoa Joe is going for the title now(not that he's not deserving of it)
Do you really think Monty would've gotten a fair shake at anything in the top of TNA?
I would have to say "Absolutely NOT"!
Especially when they are getting ready to start pushing guys like Robert Roode,Chris Harris,maybe even James Storm(I think that might be awhile off yet.)

Monty went to WWE because Vince showed signs of interest in him,and probably offered him more money as a "mid-card" guy,than what he was making in his so-called "top-spot" in TNA.

Now I ask you,what would you do???
Stay in TNA,lose even more momentum involving the orginazation,and eventually be out of a job completely,or take a somewhat bigger paycheck,and have less to do with the spotlight in WWE?

And name changes happen ALL the time in wrestling,sometimes its for the better,sometimes its not.

Ill Will
07-28-2007, 06:22 PM
Yeah he might've left a "top spot" in TNA,but I'm pretty sure that he was never going to get a "real" shot at the belt,let alone hold onto if it he did.I'm not sure how that's relevant. No one was talking about a championship. He's definitely a lot farther away from WWE's world championship than he was TNA's.

And name changes happen ALL the time in wrestling,sometimes its for the better,sometimes its not.Once again, relevance? Someone was just commenting on the new name. The fact that wrestlers have name changes all the time does not prevent us and should not discourage us from forming opinions on their new names.

J.M.
07-28-2007, 06:40 PM
Maybe he's in the 'Doghouse' for when he botched a main event on ECW a month or so ago... maybe creative don't have anything for him at the moment?

But I think when he does come back, he needs to turn face. I think there are too many heels for Cor Von to succeed, whereas if he turned then there'd be plenty more potential matches/feuds for him. Perhaps he could turn on Elijah Burke, or vice versa

Whatever it is, I hope to see him back soon.

XXKSXX
07-29-2007, 02:08 AM
Or maybe he actually does have a personal family problem.

Dangerous Incorporated
07-29-2007, 04:34 AM
- There was a death in Marcus Cor Von's family a couple of weeks back that he is taking very hard and he is still out dealing with that reports Mike Johnson.

XXKSXX
07-29-2007, 04:37 AM
- There was a death in Marcus Cor Von's family a couple of weeks back that he is taking very hard and he is still out dealing with that reports Mike Johnson.

See now there's a logical explanation. Wrestlers do have personal problems to lol.