PDA

View Full Version : Who should of won the WHC instead of Khali?

hbkizbest
07-28-2007, 06:57 PM
I think that MVP should have been given the title, He is a top heel and I think will soon be World Champ.

J-man
07-28-2007, 07:02 PM
MVP is the US champ, they wouldnt give him the WHC too.. It should of gone to Matt Hardy IMO

JohnCenaFan28
07-28-2007, 07:16 PM
I say Kane should have gotten it... Khali can't wrestle and Batista has had it too long and can barely wrestle too and Kane was getting main event status with Edge.

Punisher
07-28-2007, 07:24 PM
i agree that kane should have had it only because he was the number 1 contender a week before Edge got in juried. he should have kept the tittle and then feuded with Edge when he came back

JohnCenaFan28
07-28-2007, 08:19 PM
They could now use this in a huge manner. Have Kane get the belt eventually from Khali/Batista and then have Edge and Undertaker feud over the belt because Undertaker left because of Edge and is Undertaker's 'brother' and Edge left because of Kane who is 'brother' to Undertaker whom Edge stole the belt from... That would be an awesome feud...

J-man
07-28-2007, 08:45 PM
WTF did you just say Eel

JohnCenaFan28
07-28-2007, 09:48 PM
LOL. I mean Undertaker would hate Edge for 'putting' him out and Taker is related to Kane. And Kane put Edge out and as Kane's Taker's brother, Kane could then be working for Undertaker or some crazy story like that...

Big Evil
07-28-2007, 10:35 PM
Well I honestly think the WWE screwed this one big time. Kane has always had support for him, even more so lately. He could have a nice decent length run, and the fans would be behind him 100%. Now if they would have had him win the Battle Royal, then he could be the champion for at least two days, going by the broadcast schedule. It just pisses me off when they build him up and possible give him a chance to be World Champion, then screw him over because Edge gets injured. Its a load of crap and a mistake. All McMahon cares about is having the biggest, meanest guy hold the title, and nothing else. Does he even know how many fans Kane has? Its a big mistake and I hope he regrets it with the not-so-Great Khali as champ.

XXKSXX
07-28-2007, 10:51 PM
Kahli is actually fine he is a good heel not a god wrestler but a good heel. If I had my choice it would have been Kane or Mark Henry.

JohnCenaFan28
07-29-2007, 01:21 AM
I say, let Kane be thrown into the mix again and have it a triple threat Hell in a Cell with Khali,Batista and Kane and have Kane win there. Then put Khali into a feud with the 'King of the Jungle' and have Batista and Rey team up to liven up the tag division...

cullumfan
07-29-2007, 07:00 AM
kane for next champ the great khali is useless- another terrible wretler who brings no credence to a title. same with hornswaggle its a joke

XXKSXX
07-29-2007, 11:06 PM
kane for next champ the great khali is useless- another terrible wretler who brings no credence to a title. same with hornswaggle its a joke

Hornswaggle's title win is meant to be a joke.

JohnCenaFan28
07-29-2007, 11:27 PM
I don't think at this point the WWE should be joking around... Unless they are trying to appeal to kids more now...

XXKSXX
07-29-2007, 11:36 PM
Why shouldn't they be joking they are trying to distance themselves from the Benoit thing? The WWE is doing everything it can to get people to focus on other things in the company.

~Karma
07-30-2007, 02:02 AM
Honestly Kane,he has never been given a good reign with the belt. Personally thats my choice.

Will
07-30-2007, 02:19 AM
There hasn't been a single person mentioned in this thread that deserves the title any more than Khali, which is not at all.

Khali-
Negatives: Poor wrestler, Poor Mic skills
Positives: Huge as hell, looks like a heel heavyweight champ
Matt Hardy-
Negatives: Has lost somewhere in the neighborhood of 400 million matches in the last 2 years and has no credibility
Positives: Over with a nice bit of the fans.
MVP-
Negatives: was carried by the murdering bastard to the only good matches of his career, is a joke, gets no crowd reaction except for kids chanting power ranger at him
Positives: Absolutely nothing
kane-
Negatives:Loses almost as often as Matt Hardy, has been in more stupid feuds than the average person could count, no credibilty.
Positives: Big, but still not really that big when compared to Khali
Mark Henry-
Negatives: Poor mic skills, poor wrestling skills, loses fairly often, looks like a fat sweaty greasy monkey with no eyes.
Positives: he has never smothered anyone?

Kennedyish
07-30-2007, 02:23 AM
Kane IMO