PDA

View Full Version : what has become of the new breed?

legolas4792
08-01-2007, 04:08 AM
Elijah Burke the leader is now losing to CM Punk every week on ECW

Marcus Cor Von hasnt been on tv in weeks

Kevin Thorn has lost to Stevie Richards two weeks in a row

and Matt Striker is managing a quarter ton man without a shirt on.

What has become to the once great faction that was prominently featured in every ECW show?

Discuss

Appels
08-01-2007, 04:11 AM
the WWE sucks, therefore they make their good factions intto a group of jobbers to make their shows look bad. kthxggbai.

Dozer
08-01-2007, 05:38 AM
Matt has come out of the closet and has a new found love of moobs(He is still waiting for Samoa Joe and Abdullah the butcher to return his calls)

Thorn being into Vampirism has found a new friend in Richards who also sucks.

Corvon took a vacation to work on his tan

and Burke as you saw tonight is working on his singing career.

banky814
08-03-2007, 09:17 AM
Thorn left the New Breed a long time ago, when it was actually doing something he left the group

And Stevie Richards does NOT suck, he is awesome. THis is frickin great that they're letting Richards win matches now, when was the last one he won? During the Right To Censor?!

bWo 4 Life!!

Ill Will
08-04-2007, 07:43 AM
Burke still has a very active role in ECW, and has the best mic skills IMO. I would say behind Nitro and Punk, Burke is ECW's most over and most important wrestler. Kevin Thorn is not just losing to Richards, it's the start of a feud with Richards which is promising for Thorn, because it's probably the start of a push. Cor Von apparently still hasn't gotten over the death in his family. He really needs to get back to work IMO. Matt Striker is serving a fairly important role as manager for Big Daddy V, who is obviously in line for a push to ECW's main event. While I never really liked him, Striker is still somewhat entertaining on the mic.

JohnCenaFan28
08-05-2007, 06:09 AM
I'd like to see Matt Striker do more wrestling stuff now... I mean The Boogeyman has come back for revenge for Viscera, Thorn and Steve have a rivalry thing sort of, Cor Von has pending family issues and Burke looks to be next for ECW title after Morrison and Punk's rivalry ends due to constant main event appearances...

ray ray
08-31-2007, 10:53 PM
i like matt striker as a manager

burke& cor von should form a tag team

and thorn need's a big push