PDA

View Full Version : anybody else tired of the sketchy endings?

legolas4792
08-15-2007, 04:29 AM
I am sick of seeing a majority of matches end by disqualification or countout. I see it as the easy way out to make both guys not look bad but i am tired of seeing that happen instead of letting a good match end with a good ending. anybody with me here?

discuss

J-man
08-15-2007, 04:46 AM
Im right there with ya Mike, I hate em, Like MVP's match last week or 2 actually, it had the potential to be a great match but he left in the middle. :(

Triple X
08-15-2007, 10:29 AM
yeah i agree and i hate also matches that ends in a second, idk how is that considered a match like snitsky ones

Punisher
08-16-2007, 03:49 AM
Some matches that end in DQ arent that bad. I mean i agree with you that they are annoying but what about Eddie's matches when he made his opponet look dumb or when it backfired himself

JohnCenaFan28
08-16-2007, 04:29 AM
IMO, it's all to help preserve the wrestler's image. Like CM Punk's match against Big Daddy V, I mean you'd have thought it would have been a loss by pinfall, but they didn't want CM Punk to look like a loser to Morrison, so they had him counted out same with Morrison against Boogeyman, where they had Morrison DQ himself, so that they could help Boogeyman(who they've been trying to push) and prevent Morrison from losing against someone right before a Title match. Some of the endings with countout and DQ make sense to me, but some don't, so I'm partially agreeing with you.

Punisher
08-16-2007, 06:58 AM
thats a good point Eel i never thought of it like that

tommy
08-17-2007, 01:04 AM
What I hate is decision reversals. I dont' care what the wrestler does after the match, if he pinned his opponent and won the match, that's that. Just because he continues to attack him after the match doesn't mean they should reverse the decision, because that person LOST.

JohnCenaFan28
08-17-2007, 01:08 AM
^^Yeah! Decision reversals are just stupid and bias to the referee(even though they're planned but still) and THOSE should be removed because if they won by pinfall, what they do after doesn't affect the match that happened before. I agree Tommy.

XXKSXX
08-17-2007, 04:13 AM
Yeah it kind of sucks but it's been happening for a very long time. I've pretty much gotten over it.