PDA

View Full Version : Big news on Mysterio losing the World Title

Stunner
05-14-2006, 02:31 PM
Rey Mysterio needs knee surgery soon. Rey, who is the current World Hvt. champion, is in good standing with management and he should be in line for a strong push after surgery. Although there's a lot of criticism of how Rey has been pushed as champion, and a lot of second-guessing the decision to return the belt to JBL at Judgment Day, Rey needed time off because of his knee problem which pretty much forced WWE's hand in taking the belt off of him. It's not being interpreted as a sign that he "failed as champion," as most realize he never really had a chance. He is expected to get a nice push after he recovers from knee surgery, perhaps getting WWE Title rematches. With Batista scheduled to return in July, though, he is expected to quickly move back into a top babyface spot, so rematches for Rey might not fit into the picture. Rey is known in the WWE locker room as one of the most easy-going, non-political wrestlers on the roster. He doesn't create waves, he shows up for work, does what he is told, works hard, and is friendly and affable with most everyone.

F4L
05-16-2006, 04:39 AM
no anyone but JBL...Lashley vs. Batista, Summerslam World Title, that sounds good

justbringit04
05-18-2006, 03:32 AM
i hope he keeps the title

meatwad1888
06-03-2006, 04:03 AM
i think rey is one of the best champions ever

I think you're one of the best champions ever.

King Placebo
06-03-2006, 04:56 AM
The faster he loses it, the better wwe is.

shakie
06-03-2006, 05:45 AM
reys good. but someone like taker, henrey, lashley, etc. would be great names for a WHC.

digitalv
06-03-2006, 05:56 AM
guess this means Sabu will be the ECW World Champion since Rey vs. Sabu is slated for ONS II

Megan
06-03-2006, 07:03 AM
i just hope Rey Rey loses the belt to like batista so we can see him v.s mark at the GAb that would be cool to see.

Metalring
06-03-2006, 08:01 PM
^^^Why the hell would you want Henry to reinjure Batista?

|GHOST\
06-18-2006, 10:55 AM
The Medic in ECW on night stand saved rey from losing his title...because the both sabu and rey got injured and they couldn't wrestle..!! so the medic stoped the match! if it wasn't him then there is no world heavy weight champion ship in smackdown or in RAW !!

We all now that sabu is crazy in the ring he plays like crazy..!! person! thats why rey can't really deafeat him!