PDA

View Full Version : john morrison

J-man
08-15-2007, 09:46 PM
IMO, After last nights match with the boogeyman, John Morrison is seeming more and more like AJ Styles, from his pele to the corkscrew moonsault to all his springboard moves and kicks. Tell me what you think :D

tommy
08-15-2007, 11:51 PM
I don't watch TNA, cause it's crap, so I don't know AJ Styles that much. I am liking Morrison though.

JohnCenaFan28
08-16-2007, 12:20 AM
I always knew Nitro had it in him and it shows now, he talks better on the mic now than when he now started. I hope WWE doesn't mess up Morrison now...

XXKSXX
08-20-2007, 06:30 PM
I think he does a few moves and he botches some also but I think in like 2 years he will be just about right. I see him botch his signature moves and I say why is he champion already. I'm glad he tries things but he shouldn't try things he's not ready for I think it throws him off his game.

Big Evil
08-20-2007, 07:10 PM
Its great that a wrestler is bettering himself in terms of mic skills and his moveset, but he has to make sure he's got the moves down before he tries them on tv. Otherwise, he is going to look stupid, and the WWE will think just that.

JohnCenaFan28
08-20-2007, 08:43 PM
Well, he should really practise the moves more before going on TV, I agree with that, but it is good to see that he's trying.

Triple X
08-20-2007, 11:50 PM
yeah i feel it too but john is better than aj for sure

XXKSXX
08-21-2007, 12:50 AM
Their wrestling style is ah little bit like each other but to me very different. Morrison I think will get his move set so he hits everything pretty much every time and he will look smooth doing it. AJ's problem he's being held back a bit much.