PDA

View Full Version : Batista

superman14
08-19-2007, 12:06 AM
what do u guys think of Batista using warriors old taunt and taking moves like the blackholeslam,jackhammer,muslebuster and the fuckin spear Because i think it pathetic

JohnCenaFan28
08-19-2007, 01:11 AM
The spear is what I can really comment on and I say, it should be exclusive to Edge. He started using it before any of the other 2 people(Batista and Lashley) use it. Batista himself, is pathetic IMO.

Punisher
08-19-2007, 02:56 AM
Batista kills most of the moves he uses. I mean he makes the jackhammer look terrible IMO. but id rather him champ then khali

demolition89
08-19-2007, 05:15 AM
Batista might be stiff and sluggish incorporating those moves, but he looks extremely versatile compared to Khali and "the Claw"!

Punisher
08-19-2007, 05:39 AM
^^ haha a least batista has more than four moves (even though there not his moves)

The Lost Soul 13
08-19-2007, 05:56 AM
The " Jackhammer " as you geniuses like to call it is a vertical suplex. Granted, he doesn't make it look great, but at least get the move correct.

~Burning Hitman~
08-19-2007, 09:45 AM
Batista cannot perform these moves to begin with. Yeah, i do see Batista as a young Warrior.

I agree with EeL the spear should just be exclusive to Edge. Lashley has like 3 other finishing moves. Batista can learn something else.

Will
08-19-2007, 08:28 PM
Batista cannot perform these moves to begin with. Yeah, i do see Batista as a young Warrior.

I agree with EeL the spear should just be exclusive to Edge. Lashley has like 3 other finishing moves. Batista can learn something else.

The spear should never be used by a tall skinny guy. Its a power move and looks devastating when done by someone like Goldberg or Rhyno. It just looks like a running hug when done by Edge.

Triple X
08-20-2007, 12:39 AM
No i think that moves are from the top moves and he does it best

XXKSXX
08-20-2007, 06:06 PM
The Spear has been used by lots of guys u can't make for just one person. I'm glad Batista is adding to his move set it makes him more presentable. Also people cant keep saying he's lazy if he keeps adding moves and other things to his character. Thats what wrestling is about evolution.