PDA

View Full Version : WWE title

heartbreakkid
08-21-2007, 04:02 PM
I recently heard that cena's new contract states that he will get at least 5 more title reigns. Now, he is already a 3 times champ, and an additional 5 runs will give him a total of 8. Thus, beating The Rock's record of the most WWE title reigns in history (he had 7). What do you guys think of that? I personally think its good for business but bad for wrestling, unless he has short 1 month reigns.

Punisher
08-21-2007, 04:20 PM
enventually people will get tired of cena imo

Bad Boy
08-21-2007, 04:32 PM
some people r already tired of him, and most of the rest will get pretty soon... the thing about Cena, is he is an ok wrestler, but his gimmick sux... his gimmick durin his debut of a heel was his best... WWE shud drop the title from him, turn him heel and then maybe have him chase the title... cuz I can say for sure, people will like Cena chasing the title rather than seeing him as the champ...

Black Widow
08-21-2007, 05:41 PM
im bored of cena as champ its tie to move on and give others a chance .. orton, kennedy, hbk, carlito..

XXKSXX
08-21-2007, 06:38 PM
I think that sounds damn good. I'm not sick of Cena not at all he's had the title for ah long time and he's probably going to keep it for awhile longer. As long as he keeps defending it and doesn't go off and do something else when he's to be wrestling I got no problem. I remember at one time the gold old Rock was to be the person that was the new face of the WWE and he left, then Brock was the next big thing then he left. You know what Cena's still their and he's not going any where. I'm not even a big Cena fan but he gets ah lot of shit from people and he takes all. Then every week he comes out and does his thing then moves on to the next show.

tommy
08-21-2007, 11:19 PM
Cena deserves it. He gives his all to the WWE, and it's good to see that he is dedicated to sticking with them. Although he may not be unanimously loved, he has more fans than most other wrestlers, and he has the skills. His in-ring performance has been improving and his move set has been increasing (you don't here talk of the five moves of death anymore or whatever it was called). He is improving on the mic as well, and if he continues to improve, why not have him stick around?