PDA

View Full Version : ECW main event better than RAW's?!

JohnCenaFan28
08-22-2007, 08:17 PM
I saw both RAW and ECW's main event and was completely surprised by the main event of ECW, in fact the entire show as it was really good. An extreme rules match and a really good tag match. I was shocked to see the Miz and the Boogeyman put on such a good show, but that could be attributed to their partners, but in all it was still a good show. But, the thread is about the main event of ECW being better than RAW's which I personally think is a very true statement. Thoughts?

Flair Country
08-22-2007, 09:00 PM
Normally I would vote "Don't care because I don't watch RAW/ECW", but I watched ECW last night and I actually enjoyed it. I haven't actually enjoyed an episode of ECW since RVD was on there, but the show as a whole was very good. Although I still don't like the Miz, I really like Punk and Nitro...hell I even liked Boogeyman in this match.

JohnCenaFan28
08-22-2007, 09:38 PM
I don't like the Miz but, I don't know, he's starting to grow a little on to me...

lɐuǝɯo⊥ǝɥԀ
08-23-2007, 11:26 PM
I didnt see all of the ECW show but it what I did see of it I was impressed especially with the main event

RAW main event was a bit predictable with the Randy Orton run in and attack and Snitsky shouldnt really been in main event he shouldn't be in WWE IMO

demolition89
08-24-2007, 04:23 AM
ECW seems to be improving lately. Dodn't think I'd ever find myself saying that. Punk/ Morrison is intriguing, but not quite at the level Cena / Orton can provide when they are allowed to really cut loose in the context of a match!

buzzsaw89
08-24-2007, 04:29 AM
I don't like the Miz but, I don't know, he's starting to grow a little on to me...
Grow like a cancer, lol

JohnCenaFan28
08-24-2007, 04:46 AM
Well, I watched the match again and realized it was because of CM Punk, Morrison and the Extreme Expose that covered up the Miz.:P

Lita Is My Goddess
08-24-2007, 08:12 AM
ECW definatly had the better Main Event match, although i loved seeing Cena go down to 2 RKOs, but now im scared that Cenas going to retain again