PDA

View Full Version : Spoilers Regarding World Title, Edge's Return, More

AFC1986
08-23-2007, 11:07 AM
- Current plans have Batista taking the title from The Great Khali this weekend at SummerSlam and hold the title until Survivor Series or Armageddon, around the time Edge is set to return. Edge is set to take the title and hold it until WrestleMania 24 where he will defend the title against The Undertaker in the SmackDown main event.

Source: F4Wonline.com

the good thing about this is that khali loses the belt as i don't feel he is a credible champ. the downside is that we might have to see another 2 months of khali v batista. i think if edge v undertaker goes ahead, it could be the best match of 2008

youngi
08-23-2007, 12:31 PM
Its about time that The Great Khali loses the Worlds Title cos he can't wrestle or fight

Bad Boy
08-23-2007, 05:54 PM
really happy that Khali is loosing the title... not excited tat Dave is becomin champ, but still anybody is better than Khali... and Edge vs. Taker, will be awesome...

JohnCenaFan28
08-23-2007, 07:54 PM
I would have wanted Kane to hold it for a while but as long as Khali doesn't have it, I'm good. I'm so happy that Edge will finally be in one of the WM main events! AND his match will probably be better than the WWE's match unless that one involves HHH/Kennedy, then I'm not sure which would be better. WM24 sounds awesome!

lɐuǝɯo⊥ǝɥԀ
08-23-2007, 11:20 PM
I would have wanted Kane to hold it for a while but as long as Khali doesn't have it, I'm good. I'm so happy that Edge will finally be in one of the WM main events! AND his match will probably be better than the WWE's match unless that one involves HHH/Kennedy, then I'm not sure which would be better. WM24 sounds awesome!

I Agree anyone but Khali and it may be Batista but he is better than Khali, Im glad that someone that deserves to be a WHC is going to win it (Edge) and I cant wait until he wins it off Batista and yes I think Edge deserves to be in the main event of WM for all of his hard work over the years and it should be a fantastic match

wwe9112
08-24-2007, 12:13 AM
I'd like to see Kane get a long title reign, He hasnt help the belt in a while and I think it's his turn.

Butoden
08-24-2007, 12:37 AM
I think the problem was that Kane helped Khali get over at Wrestlemania and that's why Batista is facing the guy...

Perhaps Kane vs Batista next month and then we'll see Khali go in a fued with Hornswoggle or Eugene or something... But I think it's cool if Khali holds the belt a while longer that's fine by me

Punisher
08-24-2007, 01:38 AM
im really happy khali wont have the tittle anymore. I dont even care if that means Khali vs. Batista for 2 months. anything to have that belt off Khali

legolas4792
08-24-2007, 03:10 AM
damnit i know this is good news for you people but i dont want edge to lose the title to undertaker at wrestlemania if that fact changes this is great news

JohnCenaFan28
08-24-2007, 03:48 AM
I don't want Edge to lose the title but he can't hold on to it forever(like Cena:whistle), I would LOVE for Edge to hold the title for really long but Undertaker was actually the rightful holder and was planned for a long title reign and the only reason why Edge got the belt was because Undertaker was injured, so at least Edge and Undertaker got the belt and it's not like Undertaker is undeserving like Khali, so I'm good no matter what the outcome(though would prefer EDGE!)

The Mac
08-24-2007, 11:48 AM
kane deserves a long title reign... he hasnt been champ in like at least 6 years prob longer and yet he's bin a big name i wonder what vince has against him

Adam Copeland2
08-24-2007, 12:10 PM
To be honest, I actually LIKE the Great Khali as champ.....from an entertainment and a totally non-traditional wrestling point of view, I think he serves as a great champ but onli for a short period of time provided they use him right, the way they are doing so right now...

I say, have him lose the title to Batista, and I dont mind keeping up the fued for another two months... and then, the party starts...

Edge vs UT at WM 24 would be awesome...but, alas, i wish it would have been called a streak vs streak title match...thats a dream match t happen...

legolas4792
08-25-2007, 05:39 AM
dont get me wrong i love the undertaker but i just dont like the idea of edge losing the title especially at wrestlemania and also armageddon to wrestlemania thats another short to average length title reign

Garden State Saint
08-29-2007, 03:17 PM
So much for Khali loosing the belt. WWE is no rush to put the belt back on Batista. The guy has had EIGHT title rematches since WrestleMania.

The only shoulder that belt should go to is Chris Jericho.