PDA

View Full Version : Sleepless in Cameron - Matt Hardy Blog

Black Widow
08-23-2007, 06:07 PM
Sleepless in Cameron

Hello my cyberamigos! It's a little after 3 a.m., and I've been trying to go to sleep for the last couple of hours. I gotta get up earlier and do stuff... So I thought to myself--maybe I should go write a short MySpace blog since I can't sleep. So here goes...

I think the reason I can't sleep is because I'm so excited about every day of my life. I try my damnedest to make every day as good and as special as possible. I kinda feel like a little kid on Christmas Eve that can't sleep because he's so excited about tomorrow. Here's some of the thoughts that are going through my head. How cool was it that I got to box Evander Holyfield? It was awesome! And I was able to fight a former four time World Heavyweight boxing champion without getting knocked out--not many people can say that. I wish Evander good luck on his upcoming World Title fight in Moscow. I wanna thank everyone who consistently checks out my blogs. The last three blogs of mine have been the number one read blogs in all of MySpace. I got to visit a good old friend in Atlanta this week--was good to see ya old friend! Make sure to tune into Smackdown Friday night as MVP and I continue with the personal challenges. I've got my good old buddy Andrew Wright visiting--you know what that means. I'm very happy that my shoulder blade and back/neck are doing much better. I wanna thank you know who for my bottle of you know what--and a hug is a cheap price to pay for it, HA! I've been super aggressive and proactive in taking care of my nagging injuries recently. I wanna wish Ashley Massaro good luck on her upcoming adventures on Survivor, I hope she does great! I love the song "Ten Ton Brick" by Hurt now since the Zombie introduced me to it. And Tamran, thank you for keeping this page running for the millionth time. I enjoy everyday of my life so much right now, I hope this period can go on forever. Don't ever let anyone detour from having the life you wanna have! Be well, and until then...

Quote of the day - "We don't need the key, we'll break in" - Rage Against The Machine, Know Your Enemy

Matt