Summerslam: 2004

World Heavyweight Championship Match
Randy Orton def. Chris Benoit to become new champion

Summerslam: 2005

Randy Orton def. Undertaker

Summerslam: 2006

Hulk Hogan def. Randy Orton

-------------------------------------------

Ortons run at Summerslam has been great except his run in with the EGOmaniac hogan, will Orton continue this winning streak or lose to another fruit..

XXKSXX
08-24-2007, 11:08 PM
I say Cena retains they have not given anything to show me that they are taking the belt off of Cena.

Punisher
08-25-2007, 03:10 AM
i want orton to win badly but i think cena is going to lose the tittle at unforgivin after a year reign :( (i hope im wrong)

JohnCenaFan28
08-25-2007, 07:00 AM
I have a feeling Cena will retain:tantrum:

Butoden
08-25-2007, 11:52 AM
I think it will be stupid if Cena wins, they have been building Orton since he quit his tag team with Edge, defeating so called legends like old man dusty rhodes and rvd and what not. Waisted effort if he still loses, but then again he did ruin a hotel room a few months ago . . .

XXKSXX
08-25-2007, 01:58 PM
Come on people Cena always wins. What has the WWE shown that they are going to change it?

Butoden
08-25-2007, 03:55 PM
Yeah exactly: nothing. But we all have our hopes up...

tommy
08-25-2007, 09:01 PM
Come on people Cena always wins. What has the WWE shown that they are going to change it?

You do realize at this point that Kurt Angle is not only the equivalent of Cena in TNA, but he is being pushed even more than that as he holds every single championship in the promotion. My point? WWE isn't as stupid as TNA, and I think that, even though most people love Cena like I do, they will take the belt off of him tomorrow.

Will
08-26-2007, 06:00 AM
You do realize at this point that Kurt Angle is not only the equivalent of Cena in TNA, but he is being pushed even more than that as he holds every single championship in the promotion. My point? WWE isn't as stupid as TNA, and I think that, even though most people love Cena like I do, they will take the belt off of him tomorrow.

How exactly is Kurt Angle holding every belt in TNA and Cena holding 1 of 11 titles in the WWE in any way the same?

tommy
08-26-2007, 07:33 AM
How exactly is Kurt Angle holding every belt in TNA and Cena holding 1 of 11 titles in the WWE in any way the same?

TNA is pushing Kurt down everyone's thoats a lot worse than WWE is pushing Cena. At least in WWE, there aren't that many people who really do deserve it more than him. Most of the people that had potential to take Cena's belt had to lose due to either a better storyline (Trips with DX coming), or and injury (Shawn Michaels). Meanwhile, everyone wants Samoa Joe to have TNA's world title, and the not only give that to Kurt cause he came from WWE, but they gave him the x-division and tag team belts as well. I think that is a lot worse than letting Cena hold one belt becasue the majority of fans love him.

If It Takes Forever
08-26-2007, 08:31 AM
We'll all found out tonight if Triple H has his way or not.