PDA

View Full Version : edge

superman14
08-25-2007, 01:04 AM
if batista wins at SS ,and if he still champ when edge comes back should batista just hand it back to edge because he can't wrestle him for it and then it would set up undertaker vs edge smackdowns main event at wrestlemania 24 also they are both undeafed at mania

XXKSXX
08-25-2007, 01:18 AM
No he wouldn't just hand it back to him don't be so sure that Batista is going to win the belt from Kahli ether.

legolas4792
08-25-2007, 01:19 AM
im sorry i really dont know what this thread is trying to say please consider rewording and thinking out your threads before you post them in the future i know you are new im not trying to be mean just trying to help you post better

XXKSXX
08-25-2007, 01:23 AM
Also the main event at Wrestlemania 24 will be the Raw champion and said challenger at the time. Witch will be Cena vs. ?

Adam Copeland2
08-25-2007, 05:02 PM
if batista wins at SS ,and if he still champ when edge comes back should batista just hand it back to edge because he can't wrestle him for it and then it would set up undertaker vs edge smackdowns main event at wrestlemania 24 also they are both undeafed at mania

Well, this guy obviously thinks that the stupilation from that last rites match between Edge & Batista still holds....well, to clear him up, that stipulation was only valid till Edge was the champion. Since, the championship has now changed hands and Edge's title reign no longer continues, Edge & Batista can now fight in a title match again...I guess this was the misconception that lead this guy to open this thread.

Now that that has been answered, this thread should be closed...

XXKSXX
08-25-2007, 05:04 PM
^I would have to agree with u