PDA

View Full Version : Possible WWE Cyber Sunday PPV Spoilers

AFC1986
09-06-2007, 10:46 AM
James Sanders sent this in:

I just saw the promo for Cyber Sunday and two matches where shown. John Cena Vs. Randy Orton for the wwe title and the choices are: Falls count anywhere, Lumberjack and Hell in a Cell . For Smackdown, in a fatal four way it will be Batista vs. Taker vs. Mark Henry vs The Great Khail and the choices for a special guest ref are: Stone Cold, Mick Foley and Roddy Roddy Piper.

credit: gerweck.net

i hope cena and orton fight in a hell in a cell as i love hell in a cell and it is about time they have another one and i think batista will win the title in the fatal 4 way

domesticatedsheep
09-06-2007, 08:37 PM
A bit early for that much information to be released IMO. but if its true then its got a Cena win at Unforgiven written all over it

wwe9112
09-08-2007, 01:47 PM
WOW, WWE needs to be more carfull when sending out there adverts, they come on early. But its like to see the falls count anywhere;

JohnCenaFan28
09-09-2007, 04:41 AM
Cena can't handle a Hell in a Cell. I mean during the TLC match at Unforgiven 06, Edge took most of the bumps while Cena just did what he does best and was lame... Those two matches sound lame except the part with the Undertaker...:no:

youngi
09-18-2007, 11:55 AM
At Unforgiven coach said that the next time that Orton and Cena meet it will be in a Last Man Standing match

Bad Boy
09-18-2007, 03:48 PM
^ yes he did, and that will be at No Mercy, and Cyber Sunday is after NM... and Im thinkin they will face in HIAC, which will be Cena's first, and if Cena is still champ till then, then its utter BS...

-[ICON]-
09-18-2007, 09:24 PM
Isnt Edge meant to be returning sometime soon, i heard he was meant to be main eventing upon his return?