PDA

View Full Version : How should Cena be punished?

Black Widow
09-06-2007, 10:44 PM
On WWE.com you can vote for this.. So why not bring it here

How should Cena be punished?

Fire him - 18.78 %
Suspend him - 1.17 %
Strip him of the title - 61.90 %
He should not be punished - 18.13 %

J-man
09-06-2007, 10:53 PM
lol I like how the majority was strip of title lol :lol:

Triple X
09-06-2007, 11:41 PM
He should not be punished because Cena=WWE

XXKSXX
09-06-2007, 11:51 PM
:bat: Ryan

countofzar
09-07-2007, 03:15 AM
Strip him of the title.

the hell with it.

JohnCenaFan28
09-07-2007, 05:03 AM
Strip him/suspend him:)

domesticatedsheep
09-07-2007, 08:51 PM
id say get the title off him! no one seems to be able to beat him in Vinces eyes so seems to be the only way to get the title off him!

whoblehwah
09-08-2007, 05:37 PM
I say, strip him of the title and suspend him. Why? Because William Regal is a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better wrestler then Cena will ever be!

Cryxen
09-09-2007, 06:45 AM
Hang. Him. Please.

cuckfena
09-09-2007, 10:21 AM
put him on heat for a year or 10!

Will
09-09-2007, 06:17 PM
Give him the belt for five more years. Why isn't that an option?

Flair Country
09-09-2007, 08:52 PM
Since I don't see "Get run over by a bus" on this poll, I refuse to vote.

tommy
09-09-2007, 09:19 PM
I will never understand all the hate for Cena...he's a good wrestler, great on the mic, good role model, and a reliable worker. You'll never see him connected with a steriod scandal, and he will always give his all in the ring or out of it. He is also a great guy who will give shake the hand of a girl with a "If Cena wins, we riot" sign. Why the hate? Cause he's had the belt for too long? Get over it, ya whiny little cry-babies.

XXKSXX
09-09-2007, 11:02 PM
I will never understand all the hate for Cena...he's a good wrestler, great on the mic, good role model, and a reliable worker. You'll never see him connected with a steriod scandal, and he will always give his all in the ring or out of it. He is also a great guy who will give shake the hand of a girl with a "If Cena wins, we riot" sign. Why the hate? Cause he's had the belt for too long? Get over it, ya whiny little cry-babies.

All of this is very true. The guy takes ah lot of crap from people and he keeps on going forward. Wrestling would be ah lot better if everybody was as dedicated to the business as Cena is.

Will
09-10-2007, 12:36 AM

I don't care if Cena holds the title for 5 more years or 5 more hours, but lets be realistic, great on the mic and will never see him connected to a steroid scandal? Have you heard a Cena promo from the last 2 years or ever seen his body? Dick jokes and sexual innuendo are far from great and a former bodybuilder who looks like he ate another bodybuilder is probably the last person anyone would ever strike off a potential steroid user list.

Cryxen
09-10-2007, 10:05 AM
Originally Posted by tommy
I will never understand all the hate for Cena...he's a good wrestler, great on the mic, good role model, and a reliable worker. You'll never see him connected with a steriod scandal, and he will always give his all in the ring or out of it. He is also a great guy who will give shake the hand of a girl with a "If Cena wins, we riot" sign. Why the hate? Cause he's had the belt for too long? Get over it, ya whiny little cry-babies

Er... he isnt a good wrestler... shoulder block, powerbomb and FU are all he seems to know. A role model you say? if i see any white rappers with bag pipe theme tunes in my street i will slaughter them myself. As for mic skills, i'm not a fan of comedy, is he even funny? one quote i know from tv ads here is "strap on some nuts cuz you aint got none" what the hell is that?
Really the only reason i hate him is because he never loses and he is constantly thrown in my face. I stopped watching raw because of him and now I've come back for HHH and he is still being throw in my face.
That and he is a douche-tard.

I dont understand why anybody can like the guy, he's a rapper , can't wrestle, cant talk on the mic and is the paris hilton of wrestling. CENA, GET OUT OF MY #@%ING FACE.

XXKSXX
09-10-2007, 05:10 PM
^lol

How can u say Cena's the Paris Hilton of the WWE. Hilton is ingrate and a snobby little rich girl that gets her way. Cena hasn't been linked to any Steroids at all. Cena does do more then 3 moves in his matches and he shows ah lot of emotion. I don't even remember the last time Cena rapped so why would people even bring that up?

Will
09-11-2007, 02:56 AM
^lol
I don't even remember the last time Cena rapped so why would people even bring that up?

I don't know why that guy brought it up, but I would bring it up if I was making a list of reasons Cena sucks. As a "rapper" he was corny as hell, but it set him apart and the crowd turned him into a huge face and was eating out of his hand. He dropped the raps and the crowd turned on him. Coincidence? I think not.

Flair Country
09-11-2007, 03:15 AM
Cena does do more then 3 moves in his matches

You've got a good point, 5 > 3. There is no denying that! :)

XXKSXX
09-11-2007, 10:23 PM
He does more then 5, people really need to start watching these matches.

Cryxen
09-19-2007, 12:31 PM
I brought up the rapping because of his entrance song. And i do watch his matches.... shoulder block, shoulder block, powerbomb, five knuckle shuffle then either a FU or STFU. Thats all there is to it. four moves. nuff said

XXKSXX
09-19-2007, 06:04 PM
I brought up the rapping because of his entrance song. And i do watch his matches.... shoulder block, shoulder block, powerbomb, five knuckle shuffle then either a FU or STFU. Thats all there is to it. four moves. nuff said

Thats been his entrance music for a long time he's not the only one in history that has made their own entrance music.
Like I said before u really need to watch the matches. Listening to it and doing something else isn't watching it lol.

Cryxen
09-20-2007, 08:00 AM
Yeah but others who make their entrance songs aren't rappers.... and i have watched his matches, did you watch summerslam? Cena did like one move after randy wailed on him the entire match.

Crask
09-20-2007, 08:58 AM
Half of me feels that he should lose the title but the other half feels that he should get beat in a wrestling match for it. It's getting to the point that it doesn't matter how it happens as long as it does.

XXKSXX
09-21-2007, 12:33 AM
Yeah but others who make their entrance songs aren't rappers.... and i have watched his matches, did you watch summerslam? Cena did like one move after randy wailed on him the entire match.

As ah matter of fact I did watch Summer Slam.

Cryxen
09-24-2007, 08:31 AM
Best story, i watched the late showing of raw a couple of days ago and in Cenas match vs Marella he went: Shoulder block, shoulder block, powerbomb, 5 knuckle shuffle and FU. hehehehehehe

XXKSXX
09-25-2007, 03:26 PM
^Of coarse thats his finishing ever wrestler has a finishing.

It's also amazing that people think that Cena should be striped of the belt. Your telling me that u would rather see Cena stripped of the belt instead of him losing it to someone and putting them over as the person that ended Cena's run. Now if I was a Cena hater I would want him to lose it to another wrestler not lose it because he was stripped of the belt.

Cryxen
09-26-2007, 06:17 AM
Yeah its his finisher... but he used it after the exact combination i mentioned... I mean what proof do you need, he did exactly as I said. It's perfect!!!!!

XXKSXX
09-27-2007, 06:19 PM
I said finishing not finisher.

Cryxen
09-28-2007, 03:24 AM
But those were the only moves he did the entire match... and if his "finishing" is the same string moves that he always does, it shows he cant do many other moves.

Will
09-28-2007, 04:09 AM
He should use a high flying move once in a while,and then people will forget his flaws and everyone will mark out for him once in a while. It has worked for Angle (moonsault), Lesnar(Shooting Star press) and Steiner (frankensteiner). Of course they also usually miss and sometimes look like they are going to kill themselves in the process, but I'm not a huge fan of Cena's anyway so its a risk that I'm willing to take.

Ill Will
09-28-2007, 05:52 AM
He should use a high flying move once in a while,and then people will forget his flaws and everyone will mark out for him once in a while. It has worked for Angle (moonsault), Lesnar(Shooting Star press) and Steiner (frankensteiner). Of course they also usually miss and sometimes look like they are going to kill themselves in the process, but I'm not a huge fan of Cena's anyway so its a risk that I'm willing to take.Wouldn't that mean that it hasn't worked? Angle is one of the best wrestlers alive. I don't see how him doing a moonsault hides his flaws, if he even has any.

Will
09-28-2007, 11:04 PM
Wouldn't that mean that it hasn't worked? Angle is one of the best wrestlers alive. I don't see how him doing a moonsault hides his flaws, if he even has any.

How would it mean that at all? Crowds love when people miss big spots. Hitting is nice, but crashing and burning always gets a reaction. Regardless I was actually referring to Lesnars SSP onto his head at WM and the fact that Steiner is so roided up he looks like his muscles are going to explode anytime he moves, not Angles little moonsault.

Ill Will
09-30-2007, 11:56 PM
How would it mean that at all?*sigh*

Follow me here: In your logic, you're saying that Cena should attempt something similar to those spots so people will "forget his flaws". In the examples you used, the spots were missed, or otherwise did not look very good. No one marked out for Lesnar when he missed that shooting star, people thought he was dead. The only thing that spot did was highlight Lensar's flaws, not hide them.

Regardless I was actually referring to..., not Angles little moonsault....you're the one that mentioned him, not me. After you listed him with the other two, you in no way indicated that the rest of your comment was not about Angle. You used the all-inclusive term "they" later in your post, not specifically saying which wrestler you were talking about. If you were only talking about the other two wrestlers, then even mentioned Angle's moonsault was pretty irrelevant because like you're now claiming, you weren't referring to him, and like I said, Angle doesn't need some spot to hide flawed wrestling skills.

The only thing left to deduce is that you were somehow implying that there isn't much difference between Angle's wrestling ability and Cena's ability (which is ridiculous), otherwise, mentioning Angle in any context was irrelevant.

Will
10-01-2007, 12:39 AM
Thats alot of stuff that I don't especially feel like reading, so I'll just assume that you agree with me.

Ill Will
10-01-2007, 06:44 PM
Then you'd just be wrong, as usual.

Not to mention lazy. It wasn't that long of a post. Excuse me for expressing a complete thought.

Will
10-01-2007, 11:33 PM
I didn't decide to not read it because it was long, I decided not to read it because you bored me almost to sleep with your pointless points.

Ill Will
10-02-2007, 02:28 AM
I didn't decide to not read it because it was long

Thats alot of stuff that I don't especially feel like readingOnce again, you'll have to excuse me for thinking that when you said "a lot" that you actually meant...a lot. It's kind of funny how you continue to try to find ways to justify your flamebaiting posts once they've been shown to be contradictory and full of shit. What the hell is the objective behind responding to my post if you didn't read it?

I decided not to read it because you bored me almost to sleep with your pointless points.How would it have bored you if you didn't read it? Talk about pointlessness; what's the point of responding to my post if you didn't even read it, other than to try and discredit everything I say without actually making an intelligent reply? You're obviously not furthering the discussion by just claiming my posts bore you, or that you didn't read them (which doesn't even make sense). Instead of actually responding to my post, you shrug it off by first assuming that I was agreeing with you (which, like I said before, was just flat out wrong), and secondly by calling it pointless.

Once upon a time, this thread's topic was pro wrestling. I suggest you take it back there instead of talking about how boring I am, or how "pointless" my on-topic post was.

Will
10-02-2007, 03:30 AM
Didnt read that one either, again looked too boring. Do we really need to continue this forever?

Ill Will
10-02-2007, 07:08 AM
Unfortunately, until you learn the concept of what a message board was created for, this probably will go on forever. It's absolutely pathetic the way you give no effort into any of your posts, but still take the time to try and defame mine by calling them "boring". I couldn't careless if you find my posts boring. I'm not here to entertain you. If you don't want to be in this discussion, you don't have to, but you're only making yourself look like an ass by badmouthing me, while at the same time claiming that you're not even reading my posts.

Grow the fuck up.

XXKSXX
10-02-2007, 04:37 PM
Both of u grow up and if u have a problem with each other take it to the Rant section don't do it in the WWE discussion forum.

Ill Will
10-02-2007, 05:53 PM
^ If you didn't notice, I was trying to keep the discussion on topic, but instead I kept getting responses of how "boring" my on-topic posts were. I'm not the one that needs to grow up. I wasn't the one spamming by completely dodging the actual content of someone's posts, and just calling it "boring".

I'd rather not take it to rants, I'd prefer this thread just get back on topic. I don't see anyone in this thread as rant-worthy.

Will
10-03-2007, 12:36 AM
Both of u grow up and if u have a problem with each other take it to the Rant section don't do it in the WWE discussion forum.

I never said that I have a problem with him. Someone needs to work on not making assumptions, Corey. All they(assumptions) do is make asses out of people. I have no ill feelings towards ill will, or anyone else on this board, except for the marks in the Benoit forum but I don't go in there. I think he is a great guy, always have since he first joined.