PDA

View Full Version : Randy Orton...champion?

ClayMation
09-10-2007, 05:56 PM
In my opinion, I think they should give the belt to Orton at Unforgiven. I'm not saying make him a long running champ or anything, but he got so hot against Cena and then they just dropped it flat at Summerslam. With Orton continuing the hot streak afterwards on Raw I think that they should let him win. We ALL know that HHH vs Cena is down the road...but Orton/Cena III or HHH/Orton would be cool to see in transition. thoughts?

WIGirlsKissing
09-10-2007, 07:42 PM
yea, i know wwe pushes guys to later drop them back down after lossing to Cena, but Orton is the future, should be the present ,should be gettint that belt already

XXKSXX
09-11-2007, 10:22 PM
Orton has had to much out of the ring problems for him to become champion I just don't see it happening. I say he's going to lose again.

ClayMation
09-11-2007, 10:36 PM
yeah i hope thats not the case, but you are probably right. I just wanna see some change on Raw man. haha.

Kage
09-14-2007, 10:47 PM
Im really hopeing Orton wins it, not just because I have an unnatural hate for John Cena, :pullhair:but because even the little kids now are getting sick of Cena and liking Orton. I mean if even little kids who know nothing about wrestling are getting tired of Cena, i think its time to take the belt off him.

tommy
09-15-2007, 06:16 AM
Im really hopeing Orton wins it, not just because I have an unnatural hate for John Cena, :pullhair:but because even the little kids now are getting sick of Cena and liking Orton. I mean if even little kids who know nothing about wrestling are getting tired of Cena, i think its time to take the belt off him.

And where do you get that idea? Cena is still as loved as ever, little kids aren't starting to hate him at all.

Kage
09-15-2007, 03:44 PM
Umm i get that idea from my little brother and all his friends who hate Cena. Im not saying he's hated world-wide, im saying its time to take the belt off him if little 8 year olds are saying stuff like "I dont like John Cena anymore, I liked him better when he was on Smackdown." Now what was different when he was on smackdown? Oh yeah! He was beatable and actually had a gimmick!

XXKSXX
09-15-2007, 05:00 PM
Their not going to take the Belt off Cena and put it on Orton just because some has said they don't like Cena.

ClayMation
09-15-2007, 10:58 PM
agreed. what they need to do IMO is have Cena lose the belt, then start turning him heel, which would set up nicely for a Cena/HHH feud down the road, seeing how they plan on keeping HHH face.

Have Orton beat him at Unforgiven. Start turning Cena heel. Then have HHH beat Orton for the title and do a Cena vs HHH program.

tommy
09-16-2007, 07:07 PM
They aren't gonna turn Cena heel though, as he is one of the biggest babyfaces they have right now. It would lose them a LOT of money to turn him heel.