PDA

View Full Version : Hornswoggle ....??

ClayMation
09-11-2007, 05:51 AM
anyone else think that the McMahon Son Storyline is officially dead in the water? because i do. Damn Kennedy for gettin suspended now. That would have made this story awesome. Oh welll.

Oh and out of all the people they get to be McMahons son they chose the midget. I wonder where this will go now???

sol20051
09-11-2007, 07:31 AM
Hey for one...they prefer to be called little people.

Now I think Hornswoggle may be one of the better choices. I mean Carlito and Shelton Benjamin were candidates, but they're both in the doghouse for having bad reputations backstage. Also Snitsky....well I've seen the "If it's Snitsky we riot" people.

Personally I think Hornswoggle is a good mini-wrestler, I think he is great and taking the big bumps. You remember back at Wrestlemania when Kennedy hit that rolling fireman's carry on Hornswoggle on the top of a ladder? I was in awe that he could do it. Plus we all know he is capable of comedy. Now you may feel cuz he's small, he sucks. I believe this is the only way a little person will ever have a huge role in WWE. That's all

bigtimeb
09-11-2007, 02:21 PM
Before they gave em the name Hornswoggle, didn't they all refer to him as the "little bastard"?

J-man
09-11-2007, 02:53 PM
Wow(n00bs lol) Hornswoggle is getting the biggest push in WWE History first being a Cruiserweight Champ(Shortest champ) and now becoming Vince McMahon's illegitament son. I remember the Hornswoggle thread after he won Cruiserweight title but I think there will be more bad stuff to be said about this "Little Person".

Big Evil
09-11-2007, 02:59 PM
I think this is a big let down in terms of the potential for the storyline, but we will have to see where it goes from here to really judge.

J-man
09-11-2007, 03:06 PM
IMO, its just gonna be a comedy storyline. And to think I was hoping for some wrestling. And since Vince isn't proud of Swoggle we know they're probably gonna feud

flamesoffury
09-11-2007, 03:22 PM
IMO, its just gonna be a comedy storyline. And to think I was hoping for some wrestling. And since Vince isn't proud of Swoggle we know they're probably gonna feud

you guys are forgetting the most important piece of information.. the cruiserweight title is going to be scrapped. which means hornswoggle will most likely lose his job in wwe, although i hope he doesnt.

Black Widow
09-11-2007, 03:23 PM
i sure hope finlay gets included after all its his leprechaun

yukmouth
09-11-2007, 06:05 PM
Maybe its not over, I mean all the clues still refered to Kennedy maybe when he gets back they somehow find a way to make him the real child like maybe the woman had twins, Kennedy and Hornswoggle

XXKSXX
09-11-2007, 10:20 PM
it doesn't surprise me who they picked they really had no choice. The original plan was most likely going to be Kennedy but that got messed up so not much they really could do with this one.

ClayMation
09-11-2007, 10:22 PM
Kennedy and Hornswoggle as twins might actually be funny. but who knows...to me it could have been so much better. But I agree with BE, we will have to see where it goes before we judge. But first impression is def not good.

JohnCenaFan28
09-12-2007, 12:12 AM
I personally think that this is their way to eliminate the CW championship like they wanted to. Vince would be very mad at Hornswoggle then fire him and anything associated with him(CW title) will be removed as well. Kennedy...you ruined a GREAT storyline!:tantrum:

ClayMation
09-12-2007, 03:18 AM
I hear ya Eel...Kennedy would have made this thing awesome. I cant wait till he comes back...i do love the guy. but im mad that he had to what he did now.

demolition89
09-12-2007, 03:45 AM
I think this is making the best out of a bad situation. I've loved storylines over the years that allow Vince to be over the top arrogant, yet get repeatedly embarrassed at the same time.