PDA

View Full Version : Who is looking forward to...

JohnCenaFan28
09-21-2007, 08:43 PM
To Bobby Lashley's RAW return? I am happy with who's on RAW(including the suspended people) and I do not miss Lashley at all. IMO RAW will get worse with him on it because they'll want to push him immediately. So, your thoughts on this?

Kage
09-21-2007, 10:01 PM
I've never liked him and i probably never will unless wwe gives him a good mouthpeice. I think he would be a lot more entertaining if he turns heel. And i agree that giving him a push would be bad for raw, and wwe in general. At least Vince realized he's not main-event material.

JohnCenaFan28
09-22-2007, 02:22 AM
Totally agree that he is NOT main event material. I would not like to see him in the IC Division either as there are better people for that spot, maybe he could get a could partner who can talk really well and team with him and go for tag titles?

Will
09-22-2007, 10:15 PM
I don't know how long he has been gone or when he is coming back, so no I'm not concerned with it at all.

XXKSXX
09-23-2007, 02:37 AM
I really have never thought much of this guy. He's mid card at best to me.

JohnCenaFan28
09-23-2007, 06:51 PM
IMO he was best suited for ECW before it got better with Punk/Morrison. Now that ECW is better from a guy who was working on Heat and someone who should have been champion while Lashley was champion, Lashley does not seem to fit anywhere. RAW hasn't felt any different with him gone(actually it seemed better with him gone even when the steroid people got suspended) and ECW I explained above. Maybe he can go to Smackdown! and be a non-talking pure wrestling guy, kind of like how Benoit was.