PDA

View Full Version : Which Hardy will win a major world title first?

JohnCenaFan28
09-30-2007, 04:32 AM
I was just thinking about which one would win a major world title(WWE Championship/World Heavyweight Championship). I personally think Matt would win one first, what about you all?

tommy
09-30-2007, 04:53 AM
Jeff. Out of the two, Jeff has had several World Title Chances, both on TNA and WWE. He's come close to winning it too. Matt has a chance if they put him up against Edge, but it just seems like there are too many big people on the brands for either of them to touch it.

RAW: Cena, Michaels, Trips, Jericho (soon), Kennedy, Booker, Orton
Smackdown: Undertaker, Edge, Batista, Khali, Mysterio

Except for Kennedy, those are all former world champions on the brands, and I think that it will be a long while before Matt or Jeff get to that level. The only way they could get up there soon, in my eyes, is the Royal Rumble or the Money in the Bank.

Flair Country
09-30-2007, 05:01 AM
If it is based on wrestling talent, Matt.

If it is based on 12 year-old girls coloring their hair green and painting their fingernails black, Jeff.

JohnCenaFan28
09-30-2007, 05:28 AM
Tommy, you're right. There are too many people in the main event spot for them to get a chance right now, but there is still some time between now and the Royal Rumble or Money in the Bank...

Will
09-30-2007, 07:07 AM
If it is based on wrestling talent, Matt.

If it is based on 12 year-old girls coloring their hair green and painting their fingernails black, Jeff.

oh come on Negative Nancy. Jeff isn't that bad in the ring and he is infinitely more over with the entire audience than Matt is.

XXKSXX
09-30-2007, 05:04 PM
I say Jeff for the fact he has more charisma. Nether of them suck, they both are pretty good. On the other hand I don't see ether of them winning the WWE or World titles anytime soon.

Bad Boy
09-30-2007, 05:06 PM
id say none... they both are good wrestlers though, but none are capable of holding world titles... that is why the are chasing secondary titles on both shows...

Kage
09-30-2007, 06:45 PM
Id rather see Matt get a major title run first. It will most likely be Jeff though, seeing as he is more over than Matt

tommy
09-30-2007, 07:25 PM
Maybe a heel turn would give them a belt, but I don't see any other way for it to happen this year. Maybe next year.

JohnCenaFan28
09-30-2007, 07:52 PM
I say that either one of them have a big chance of getting the MITB and they could use that to see how people react to it. If they win it and the crowd is loving it, then they can give let them go for a title and win it.

Flair Country
10-01-2007, 04:12 AM
oh come on Negative Nancy. Jeff isn't that bad in the ring and he is infinitely more over with the entire audience than Matt is.

Touche. :)

But comparitively speaking, Matt Hardy is a much more skilled wrestler than Jeff. I don't think anybody can really argue that point.

XXKSXX
10-01-2007, 06:16 PM
It's true Matt is more skilled at wrestling. They both have their good points.

tommy
10-08-2007, 05:04 AM
Out of this years money in the bank:

Kennedy, who won it, has not yet won a world title. Neither have either of the Hardy's or Finlay. King Booker used to be a world champ, but hasn't won one since this match.

Edge, CM Punk, and Randy Orton have all won world titles however. Who will be next out of the five? One of the Hardy's maybe? Probalby Kennedy at this rate...