PDA

View Full Version : Y2j

superman14
09-30-2007, 08:31 AM
This is how i think it is going to go down OCT7 2007 RAndy orton vs cock sucking cena LMS wwe title Y2J is going to help RKO WIN thus setup Y2J CENA FEUD FOR A WHILE AND RKO WILL FINNALY HAVE THE WWE TITLE THEN AT CS IT WILL BE Y2J VS RKO VS JC FOR THE WWE TITLE OR CMPUNK VS RKO VS KHAIL ORBATISTA TO SEE WHO IS THE CHAMPION OF CHAMPS FOR 2007 THEN Y2J VS RKO FOR WWE AND Y2J WINS WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK

lɐuǝɯo⊥ǝɥԀ
09-30-2007, 09:00 AM
Dont post in capitals please

anyway I dont think it will happen like that I possibly believe about the LMS bit but after that no I think Orton will fued with Cena/HHH possibly or have Cena fued with Jericho and have Cena away from the title for a while which we all hope happens

J-man
09-30-2007, 03:18 PM
Jericho will be added to the match!!! Jericho will feud with Cena not for title while Trips feuds with Orton!! Then a fatla four way at WM24!!!!!!!!

XXKSXX
09-30-2007, 05:01 PM
I don't think Y2J will be feuding with Randy or Cena right away. Also the day he makes his return he wont be wrestling. It will be a Y2j promo and thats it he may wrestle the next night but not the night he returns.

tommy
09-30-2007, 07:22 PM
I can see a run in against Cena (not 'cock sucking' cena as you say, you homophobic moron) and Orton in the LMS match, maybe cutting a promo afterwards about how he has returned once agian to save the WWE. Cena would be the obvious return fued for Jericho, as Cena beat him in a "you're fired" match in Jericho's last apperance.

By the way, just for everyone's info, my new policy is to insult anyone who uses lame, unfounded insults against Cena the man. Feel free to not like Cena the unbeatable champ, but it's just pathetic to attack the man because his character doesn't lose often.

And, as to why not to attack Cena as a person, let's look at him and his opponent:
Cena - Shakes the hand of a person who brings a "If Cena wins, we riot" sign.
Orton - Steals a fans camera and throws it down the stairs after taking the sim card.