PDA

View Full Version : Reasons why we dislike Cena(for non-Cena fans only!)

JohnCenaFan28
09-30-2007, 08:31 PM
OK, everyone here lists the reasons why they don't like Cena so then we can all sum up what WWE can attempt to do to "fix" him.

XXKSXX
10-01-2007, 10:48 PM
I don't like Cena because EeL don't like Cena.

Big Evil
10-01-2007, 11:04 PM
Ok, obviously this thread is as pointless as saying he can't wrestle. John Cena is just doing what he is told, and due to the success of that, he is the WWE Champion. There is nothing that a bunch of Anti-Chain Gang complainers is gonna do about it. So, until the Chain Gang Soldiers turn on him, we can all proudly proclaim that...

THE CHAMP... IS HERE!

Ok?

legolas4792
10-02-2007, 12:51 AM
i hate everybody equally

Triple X
10-02-2007, 01:00 AM
THE CHAMP... IS HERE, that is all that can be said and done and Cena proved that his mostly the best Champion ever and he took WWE to new levels since winning the WWE Championship and defeated JBL since that and until now he made the best and the real main event was all about him, beating mostly everyone, doing big at wrestle mania beating DX in 2 years in a row..........

Punisher
10-02-2007, 01:00 AM
its ok because orton is going to win at NO Mecry

Kage
10-02-2007, 01:20 AM
I hate Cena because...
1.He has had no gimmick since coming to Raw
2.the 5 moves of DOOM get old after a while
3.I can see you you damn moron
4.He's had the belt for waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long
5.He NEVER takes a bump, ever.
6.You CAN NOT beat a guy with a fireman carry. Ya just cant do it!!

That's why i hate Cena.

JohnCenaFan28
10-02-2007, 02:08 AM
Well, at least one person followed the thread properly(Kage). :hmm:

Kage
10-02-2007, 02:48 AM

Oh yeah, Im good:footloose:

XXKSXX
10-02-2007, 04:33 PM

U can't tell people not to post in a thread because they like Cena it's a free forum. U make a thread anybody and everybody can post in it.

Posted By Kage
I hate Cena because...
1.He has had no gimmick since coming to Raw
2.the 5 moves of DOOM get old after a while
3.I can see you you damn moron
4.He's had the belt for waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long
5.He NEVER takes a bump, ever.
6.You CAN NOT beat a guy with a fireman carry. Ya just cant do it!!

Cena has a gimmick he's had one the hole time he's been on RAW lol
Everybody has a finishing move set lol
Their's nothing wrong with a long title rain as long as they defend the belt and he does.
U say he never takes a bump well I guess u didn't watch Raw last night then.
You can beat anybody with any move it's scripted.

Kage
10-02-2007, 06:03 PM
Cena has a gimmick he's had one the hole time he's been on RAW lol
Everybody has a finishing move set lol
Their's nothing wrong with a long title rain as long as they defend the belt and he does.
U say he never takes a bump well I guess u didn't watch Raw last night then.
You can beat anybody with any move it's scripted.

And that gimmick is? What Superman?
He has almost NO moves besides those 5 or 6
So yur saying Cena could hold that belt for 40 years and keep defending it and you'd have no problem with that?
True, he did take a nice bump last night, but thats one of the few he's taken in his career. I must admit during this feud with Orton he has taken a few.
Finishing a guy with a fireman carry isn't believable to long-time wrestling fan. Its about as believeable as beating a guy with a scoop-slam

tommy
10-02-2007, 07:27 PM
So yur saying Cena could hold that belt for 40 years and keep defending it and you'd have no problem with that?
True, he did take a nice bump last night, but thats one of the few he's taken in his career. I must admit during this feud with Orton he has taken a few.
Finishing a guy with a fireman carry isn't believable to long-time wrestling fan. Its about as believeable as beating a guy with a scoop-slam

He's had the Marine gimmick, went back to the rap gimmick a few times during the k-fed fued, and overall his character is "The Champ". Real life Cena even refers to his character as that. Not everyone needs a gimmick to be good anyways.

Cena has plenty of moves, and since the begining of his title reign we have all been seeing more and more added to his move set. I'll give you that he started off with barely any, but he's improved vastly to the point where he has put on a fantastic hour long match even (one generally considered the best match of the year).

No bumps? I just started watching wrestling after WM22, and one of the first things I saw was Triple H destroying Cena with a sledgehammer. He's also been beaten up a lot by his opponents (Edge got the better of him quite a bit, Khali did for the entire fued, Umaga did for a while, HBK did as well, and now RKO), and he's lost clean two times within a few months to first HBK then Khali. Now he got possibly a huge injury from taking a bump.

Also, he fights almost every week on TV, gives it his all, and puts everything he has into his promos. Cena IS a champion, deal with it.

Kage
10-02-2007, 10:09 PM
He aint the champ no more after that botch :oops1:

tommy
10-02-2007, 11:23 PM
He aint the champ no more after that botch :oops1:

That "botch" could have been Kennedy's fault as well. Mistakes happen when you fight 4 days a week every week. The only good thing about this is when Cena gets back, most of the "haters" will be welcoming him back.

Kage
10-03-2007, 12:36 AM
That "botch" could have been Kennedy's fault as well. Mistakes happen when you fight 4 days a week every week. The only good thing about this is when Cena gets back, most of the "haters" will be welcoming him back.

Probably true, he won't be so stale upon his return. But i can proudly say i wont be welcoming him back.

tommy
10-03-2007, 06:38 AM
Probably true, he won't be so stale upon his return. But i can proudly say i wont be welcoming him back.

Let's see how they do for the next six months without Cena. Who knows, he may come back with a brand new move set, looking better than ever with improved mic skills. What more could you ask for to make you stop your hate?

XXKSXX
10-03-2007, 02:28 PM

Like tommy said he has a gimmick and he's always had one.
To your 2nd question No I wouldn't have a problem with that. As long as he gives his all and does defend it I have no problem.
I happen to be a long time wrestling fan. I have been fallowing wrestling for over 25 years and yes any move can be a finisher.

JohnCenaFan28
10-03-2007, 09:21 PM
Let's see how they do for the next six months without Cena. Who knows, he may come back with a brand new move set, looking better than ever with improved mic skills. What more could you ask for to make you stop your hate?

If he got new moves and does them properly then Cena would not be hated by me...

XXKSXX
10-04-2007, 12:37 AM
EeL he does have moves the WWE waters down all of it's wrestlers move set's. They have been doing this for about 30 years now. The WWE tries to make it safer for the wrestlers so they limit wrestlers move sets.

JohnCenaFan28
10-04-2007, 08:24 PM
EeL he does have moves the WWE waters down all of it's wrestlers move set's. They have been doing this for about 30 years now. The WWE tries to make it safer for the wrestlers so they limit wrestlers move sets.

I'd understand if the moves he did were risky for the wrestlers but if he is such a "good" technical wrestler as I hear, those moves can't be all that dangerous. Now, if his other moves were all dangerous, high-flying stuff then I'd understand with Cena's very limited moveset. When divas use more moves than the WWE Champion, something is wrong... And the hip-toss was most likely his fault, as when I saw him do the hip-toss to Kennedy, I said to myself that he clearly botched that move like he does almost every other move(other than FU and STFU) which is few. Most of Cena's moves are "modified", and if they are all that way it leads me to believe he can't do the original versions or tries the originals but ends up doing them crappy so they label it "modified". Cena is not impressive at all because there are people who can do what he does much better if given the chance...

XXKSXX
10-04-2007, 08:45 PM
EeL what do u defined as a botched move? I consider it a move that is tried and completely missed others may think differently thou. I seen his arm and it just got over extended.

JohnCenaFan28
10-05-2007, 12:03 AM
A botched move to me is, it does NOT look like it was done properly or it injured someone, which Cena's move did luckily to himself and not to a superior person.

ClayMation
10-05-2007, 06:26 AM
I love Mr. Kennedy and all, and believe me I'm not a Cena fan...but I dunno if I would go so far as to call Kennedy a "superior person". Cena has all the teenagers and middle schoolers support, and thats the market WWE is trying to sell to, so he is gonna be Champ or at the top unless those fans say otherwise.

His moves are better than they used to be, but he is still not "technically sound" as some people put him. He is far from being a HHH or HBK in terms of ability. He has all the charisma in the world...and he can be entertaining.

I guess the only reasons why I'm not a fan are this: every match with him is pretty much the same and he has had the belt way too long.

Problem 2 is taken care of due to unfortunate injury...if he makes his matches interesting then I will have no problem with the dude.