PDA

View Full Version : Chris Jericho....

~0804~
11-01-2007, 09:32 AM
Will Jericho return on Raw after Survivor Series ???
That day is november 19 .... is that mean 19_Launch video ??

legolas4792
11-02-2007, 01:11 AM
heh this is exactly what wwe wanted you already found out whos returning but your kept guessing as to when

Big Evil
11-02-2007, 04:06 AM
Well by Stephanie's reaction a few weeks ago, I don't think that's the case! Anyways, with the secret out, the only thing they can do is to keep the fans guessing. We know he's coming back, but now we're left asking when.

If I had to pinpoint a reason as to why this is being pushed back, I'd have to say it's over the weight issue. The WWE doesn't think Jericho is ready yet, and I'd bet he's working his ass off to get back into WWE shape. So a RAW after Survivor Series return does seem possible.

superman14
11-07-2007, 03:10 AM
the real reson is he is only 200lbs now so vinniemac wants back to his 230-256 (or bulk up)

mikedudelang
11-07-2007, 02:14 PM
i've pretty much figured all along that they would ease him back in. i mean, you would think the dude has got some major ring rust to work off and you know there's no way he's anywhere near as big as he was. look what happened to the rock once he stepped away...dude dropped like 30 pounds, fast. i figure even with jericho coming back i wouldn't expect to see him in the ring until the following ppv. for me, anyway, the perfect scenario would be to debut him on raw following survivor series and basically make him a mouthpiece for 4 weeks, finally getting him in the ring for the first time at the following ppv, maximizing the build-up.

drlowrider2
11-11-2007, 01:01 AM
i hope he does.

demolition89
11-12-2007, 04:09 AM
A few weeks of the "HIGHLIGHT REEL" would be fine by me until Jericho is physically ready to compete. I can't wait for the first time Jericho gets to call Kennedy, Carlito, etc "JUNIOR" using that great sarcastic & mocking tone!

~Burning Hitman~
11-12-2007, 07:50 AM
meh i stopped caring. Cyber Sunday, last week, the week before that. Its just fun playing with people :)