PDA

View Full Version : Superstar Ink: Jeff Hardy

Black Widow
11-12-2007, 10:41 PM
Jeff Hardy's roots

http://www.wwe.com/content/media/images/3883682/5630666

“I look at tattoos as a commitment to life,” said Jeff Hardy, who has spent between 50 and 60 hours in a tattoo chair. “The roots that weave up my right arm and onto my neck are my way of connecting with the earth: the earth’s roots carry water like a human’s veins carry blood. I thought it’d be something different besides tribal, you know a lot of guys have tribal [bands].”

The Japanese writing on Hardy’s right arm means “health – good or bad – but hopefully good,” he said. “I got the dragon on my leg when I was still living with my dad. He’s not a fan of tattoos so I had to get it behind his back; he kind of freaked out when he saw it.”

Hardy’s passion for artistic expression is so intense that he even purchased his own tattoo equipment. “I’m right handed, so you can imagine how crazy that looked after I used my left hand to tattoo my right hand,” he said outlining an area of feint, squiggly green lines around his right thumb. “I realized I couldn’t do it on my own, but I think I could do it on someone else. Eventually, my whole [right] hand will be done. There’s still so much to do. I have so many ideas in my head, but with my work schedule it’s tough to get a session in. But it will happen.”

WWE.com