PDA

View Full Version : Is Jeff Hardy going back to WWE?

Mr Mando
06-01-2006, 11:47 AM
I WISH THAT HAPPEN AGAIN
i think that he will return teaming up with his brother Matt but this time in ECW.

haydez
06-03-2006, 01:38 PM
well aparently he's in rehab wich is good so he will come back HOPEFULLY "D if he comes back he can team with matt and go to e c dub be f'n ausome

Neo Corey
06-03-2006, 04:08 PM
he's good probably my favorite face wrestler

Matthinho
06-03-2006, 04:42 PM
If he ever decides to come back he should obviously go to ECW with Matt as they would be a good attraction and could bring something special to that roster. However, Jeff Hardy is still on the TNA roster, so he would have to get released from his contract to go back to WWE. It's all his decision I guess.

ravensclan27
06-04-2006, 12:45 AM
they should bring back jeff and make him the champ, because the champs now are hacks

haydez
06-05-2006, 02:02 AM
they should bring back jeff and make him the champ, because the champs now are hacks

true

emlyn
06-07-2006, 04:37 AM
a hardy boys reunion would be nuts

Adam Copeland2
06-07-2006, 03:06 PM
^^^^^Y exactly would it be nuts?

hbkforeva
06-08-2006, 11:41 AM
I think wwe is the place for him. Suits his style perfectly

kunj3440
06-08-2006, 07:39 PM
i don't want him back at all. Useless back then, useless now.

^^i shud stabb u .. cud u ever jump off a 20foot ladder and fall on a guy..well dint think so

hope he comes back bcoz there is no excitement in tag teams right now

SS SUX

and sorry london and kendrick aint noe 3d,Hardy boyz,road warriors, edge and christian

|GHOST\
06-18-2006, 11:02 AM
Jeff if he comes to wwe...he could help his brother matt and they could fourm tag team champions....but i don't where is he thats the problem...!!

Ian Diago
06-18-2006, 12:12 PM
gre8 news...!

LG
06-18-2006, 11:30 PM
hmm its kinda hard to wander about Jeff. After being kind of fired from WWE its no wander why he doesn't want to do full time. Maybe he still has a problem with drugs even if he has been in rehab. We dont know his personal life

edgeman05
06-19-2006, 07:18 AM
I dont think hes coming back

ClayMation
06-26-2006, 07:38 AM
alot of people don;t really care if he comes back (me being one of them) but it would be cool to see The Hardy Boyz together again

Still 2nd Place
06-26-2006, 07:58 AM
^^i shud stabb u .. cud u ever jump off a 20foot ladder and fall on a guy..well dint think so

hope he comes back bcoz there is no excitement in tag teams right now

SS SUX

and sorry london and kendrick aint noe 3d,Hardy boyz,road warriors, edge and christian

I am sorry but man Kendrick and London are one hell of a tag team both with just as much talent as the Hardy boys its not the fact that they are a bad team there just no one for them to go after so I think you need not say they are not Team 3D or E&C or Hardy Boyz they where ok teams but what made them great was the match up against each other and thats all P&L need is someone to battle them a team that can rise to there level and give them a classic match like the TLC battle of the 3 teams you made mention of

I hope that Jeff stays in TNA I think he could be huge there if he can get his passion back and from what I have been told he has it back and wants to get back on TV but you know no matter what I want to see him I dont care if its in a WWE or TNA ring as long as I get to see Jeff once again

ClayMation
06-26-2006, 05:53 PM
I agree with Hybrid....London and Kendrick are awesome. They have potential to be one of the best tag teams, its just too bad the WWE's tag-team scene is in the toilet.

If Jeff Hardy has found his passion again, then that's awesome. He could have been the next HBK...but we will have to wait and see I guess

Angelique
06-26-2006, 07:51 PM
Ok i do think Jeffery SHOULD come back to WWE, but he does need to kick the drug habit and make it an honest effort. He did really awesome till he decided to slack and be a shythead, thinkin he could come and go as he pleased.

He gets off the drugs, he could do well in WWE again!

bobbleheadboy912
06-26-2006, 10:44 PM
well...matt could really use a boost in his popularity, so by bringing him back hopefully that will spark it.