PDA

View Full Version : Shelton Benjamin In ECW

THE REDNECK BADASS
11-21-2007, 04:56 PM
Last night you saw Elijah Burke brung over Shelton Benjamin to land of Extreme hopefully this is the start of The New Breed angle again so they can take on the ECW Orignals anyhow once that feud is over then I can't wait to see CM Punk vs Shelton Benjamin vs John Morrison vs The Miz vs Elijah Burke vs Jamie Noble for the ECW Championship Ladder Match

XXKSXX
11-21-2007, 09:31 PM
Don't be surprised when Shelton is released soon.

THE REDNECK BADASS
11-21-2007, 10:28 PM
Nah Shelton won't be released soon because he brings alot to the table and WWE knows it that is why they moved him to ECW to see how he does their and all and hopefully that match above does happen it would be the ladder matches of all matches that is how I feel

tommy
11-22-2007, 03:40 AM
Hopefully this will end up pushing both him and Elijah Burke...and maybe end up with Punk moving to RAW...

cookie_dough_619
11-23-2007, 01:23 AM
I've always been a big fan of Shelton and his in-ring work. Hopefully/maybe in ECW he'll get the chance to work on his mic skills.

5be92
11-23-2007, 06:51 PM
new breed angle eh? if you guys check, there's not much of the ecw originals left.. but who knows? wwe might bring in some of them

gator
11-24-2007, 12:17 AM
shelton is a great talent maybe this will take his career to the next level

Save_Us.Y2J
11-24-2007, 04:42 PM
There is actually a word for moving a potential Raw star to ECW.

That word is BURIED

How stupid is McMahon. This guy has the in-ring ability Cena could only wish for and for what, a couple of wins over Triple H in his rookie year on Raw and a poor title run with the Intercontinental Title. They have made the same mistake with Carlito and eventually the same will happen with Kennedy.

These men have all the talent and in some cases (Carlito and Kennedy) the equal mike work to boot. With a little charisma help, Benjamin could be a real future star but what does McMahon know?

End of rant

tommy
11-24-2007, 11:06 PM
I'm sorry, butI'm sick of all of these "Shelton Benjamin is the greatest!!!" posts. He is not what you all build him up to be, especially the post above mine. He has at least three botched moves in EVERY match, and he is awful on the mic. Athletic ability is one thing, being a good wrestler is another. When you botch as much as he does, you lose the chance of being a good wrestler.

As for comparing him to Carlito and Kennedy: Yes, Kennedy has potential, but Carlito does not now nor has he ever. He is awful in the ring and horrible on the mic, with a stupid gimmick to boot.

XXKSXX
11-25-2007, 06:29 PM
I agree with tommy on Shelton. I still say he will be released sooner or later, most likely sooner then later.

JohnCenaFan28
11-26-2007, 01:55 AM
If he doesn't get released soon, he could be pushed like how Nitro was pushed. Hopefully if he gets pushed, he can be ECW Champ while Punk moves to SD! or RAW.