PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on Kevin Thorn's new look

JohnCenaFan28
11-23-2007, 01:51 AM
What do you guys think about it? I like it because it makes him seem more like a wrestler and that he's a vampire. Personally, since Ariel left I found that he should have gotten a different look/gimmick because with him being a vampire and Ariel just being absent was just weird. I also find that he could potentially be like the Undertaker now.

Lady DeathStrike
11-23-2007, 02:08 AM
i like kevin thorne actually. I didnt used to. But i caught Raw/ECW over here in the UK and he really won me over.....
To be honest i was disappointed with ariel. She was great to look at. Just not entertaining which was a shame.

But yeah. . I dont think his gimmic is hindering him to much right now...And he is so completely different to the undertaker!
I dont think other than this there need be any concern of the two characters being to similar

JohnCenaFan28
11-23-2007, 02:35 AM
I meant that they both wear a similar outfit, and do the same thing with it being the pull off the straps thing.

Punisher
11-23-2007, 02:40 AM
no they are completely different if you ask me. Just look at undertaker's first change then look at Thorn. i can see where you got the similarities with the attitude but i don't think they are the same.

tommy
11-23-2007, 05:28 AM
Just cause they have similar wardrobes doesn't mean they are similar.

JohnCenaFan28
11-24-2007, 05:32 AM
I know that their characters are different but I just meant clothing similarity. Anyway, I'm really hoping that this change in appearance calls for a push because with Morrison and Miz busy with the Tag-titles, Punk needs some competition and personally Shelton, Burke or Thorn are the guys to fill that need.

Save_Us.Y2J
11-24-2007, 04:36 PM
Waow there are actually people that still watch ECW. :P ko

I haven't seen Thorn's new look but he really needs saved or he is out of there. He got a sort of push at the beginning of ECW but after Ariel left his character died on me. There obviously input from Sci-Fi on this gimmick.

JohnCenaFan28
11-24-2007, 09:17 PM
^ECW is good. Anyway, just download ECW from here and you can see his new look.

scorpionf
11-25-2007, 08:43 AM
I never liked Ariel, and thought Thorn could have done more without her.

I like the vampire gimmick and the look he had... This new look will take a bit of getting used to, and it will be interesting to see what his next gimmick/angle will be.

deadmanwalkin
11-26-2007, 12:25 AM
does anybody have any pictures of his new look?

i happened to miss it

JohnCenaFan28
11-26-2007, 01:14 AM
http://www.wwe.com/shows/ecw/superstars/kevinthorn/photos/moreecw/

Go there.

Ill Will
11-27-2007, 06:58 AM
He looks like a character from Tekken or DragonballZ. I preferred the way he looked before. My favorite look he had though was when he was Mordecai. I really thought that gimmick and look had some potential.

Save_Us.Y2J
11-27-2007, 09:54 PM
He looks like a character from Tekken or DragonballZ. I preferred the way he looked before. My favorite look he had though was when he was Mordecai. I really thought that gimmick and look had some potential.

lol nice point about the Tekken referance. I see where you are coming from there. Mordecai was a good gimmick but i only remember seeing him sqaush Scotty 2 Hotty and that was it. I'm afraid I'm lost on this gimmick. tbh I just don't watch ECW.

JohnCenaFan28
11-27-2007, 10:18 PM
He;s still pulling off the vampire thing I think, just a wardrobe change.

Lady DeathStrike
11-28-2007, 05:16 PM
he was mordecai??????

i didnt know that lol

The Major
11-28-2007, 09:18 PM
kinda reminds me of rhyno

deadmanwalkin
11-30-2007, 03:02 AM
wow in the first picture i thought he looked like mike knox

i dont know his new look isnt that great

but i really liked the whole mordecai look he had

i also kinda like the whole vampire thing too

it was different which is what i like to see

JohnCenaFan28
12-01-2007, 02:56 AM
I agree that different is good, but if different was getting him no-where then I think he deserves a change because he is quite talented.