PDA

View Full Version : The 2nd Coming of Y2J Thread

Save_Us.Y2J
11-24-2007, 05:15 PM
So after months of this speculation and rumours it's finally out. Thw worst kept wrestling secret is out. He has a new look and (reported) new move-set) which is tremendously exciting. Chris Jericho, Y2J, is back! :D

As you can probably see from my name my view is going to be slightly biased. But I think Jericho's return is the best thing that's happened to Raw in years. I do believe however, not because of Y2J, his promo upon his return was awful. That problem lies with writers of Raw whom i do not hold in high regard.

Now we have a problem. It looks as though Jericho is going to immediately challenge Orton for the title. A good move maybe. But if lost, which he will do imo, his push is over and the return is just insignificant. Raw needs a good face to fill Cena's boots (i still don't think HHH or HBK fill that) and Y2J could be there man.

I just wanted to know everyone's opinions on Jericho's return and what WWE should do with him to start with.

Bad Boy
11-24-2007, 05:22 PM
Yeah, Jericho is one of the worst kept secrets, but it truly is one of the best things to happen to Raw this year, and being WWE how it is, it will never listen to the fans, and keep Orton as the champ, which is a big problem... when Cena was champ, the people wanted him to loose, and he didnt until an injury made him forfeit the title, I fear the same might happen in the Orton situation...

but dropping the title to Jericho, will definately be the best... cuz Jericho can do so much as champ, and honestly Orton is just getting annoying with that ugly evil look he gives every time (makes me wanna really slap him lol)... anyways, WWE has to use Jericho good, or his return will turn out him being pushed over by others...

Con
11-24-2007, 11:17 PM
Jericho is always amusing to watch, he is really good on the mic.

davidnappy
11-25-2007, 02:19 AM
I am pretty excited about his return but I wished he would have started with kennedy and worked his way to randy

JohnCenaFan28
11-25-2007, 06:00 AM
WWE has to get the belt off of Orton fast and the best choice would be Jericho. They gave him this huge hyped return that was supposed to be a secret(but everyone knew) so that means they should do something with him and giving him the WWE Championship is the best thing. Regardless of what fans say, getting Jericho back should have made creative say "He's getting the belt for sure". He better get it soon, because Orton is one of the worse champs ever.

XXKSXX
11-25-2007, 06:24 PM
Everybody will be all ga ga over him for the next month or so then his flair will be gone. He's a good wrestler and can do good promos. He isn't the lifesaver of the WWE lol. If they need a face on Raw the need to look no further then Jeff Hardy.

Bad Boy
11-25-2007, 06:29 PM
Hardy is an entertainer, but championship quality, Jericho or Jeff... the answer is definately Jericho... Jeff cant carry across a WWE Champion... mainly cuz Jeff doesnt cut many promo's... while Jericho is good at both, wrestling and promo's...

XXKSXX
11-25-2007, 06:39 PM
I know that Jericho has won titles and been around, But I find him no different then any other wrestler including Jeff. Every wrestler is good at something and bad at something. They are all pretty much different and have their own personality's thats why each is there own. U don't know if Jeff can carry a world title or not he's never had it. Truthfully Jeff is one of the WWE's hottest wrestlers right now, and Y2j's hype will die soon. Then he will to fall in the pecking order. I say Jeff will be holding one of those world title belts before the end of 2008.

Bad Boy
11-25-2007, 06:51 PM
tru, till he has held one, nobody will ever know... and with not many contenders for the World Title, maybe Jeff will get it soon... the funny thing is that wat happened when Cena was champ, is the same that is happenin with Orton as champ... every1 wants the title off of him... looks like there is no perfect WWE Champion candidate right now

XXKSXX
11-25-2007, 06:58 PM
Yeah u can't please them all lol... I actually don't mind that Orton has the belt. It's just that he's not really making it work like I thought he would.

demolition89
11-26-2007, 03:01 AM
I'd love to eventually see a Y2J/ HBK feud once HBK/ Kennedy has played out. Having the Championship belt on either Y2J or HBK going into Wrestlemania opens up a wide range of possibilities ~ as long as Vince gets some capable writers in place for RAW.

Save_Us.Y2J
11-26-2007, 05:47 PM
I'd love a HHH/Y2J feud at 'Mania. I think it would be brilliant. Jericho coming out as the eventual victor in this feud with Orton with the final match being at the Royal Rumble and HHH wins the Rumble to lead to a feud going into Wrestlemania.

Dunno where HBK would fit into that but there we go

Velvet_Revolver963
12-07-2007, 12:47 AM
Jericho = Ratings