PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite feud in 2007?

hbkizbest
12-02-2007, 03:39 PM
Mine favorite is Undertaker/Batista feud it was one of my dream feud ever and i finally got to see it this year i really enjoyed this feud and their matches mostly their match at WrestleMania 23.

Post your thoughts please

Punisher
12-02-2007, 03:54 PM
mine is CM punk and Morrison, they always came out and had amazing matches. Espically the one on Sci Fi where CM punk finally won the title. That should be a match of the year canidate.

heartbreakkid
12-03-2007, 05:45 PM
all great fued WWE did a lot better in 2007 than previous years. Hard to chose but I have to say Michaels-Cena, always great matches

JohnCenaFan28
12-04-2007, 12:47 AM
Punk and Morrison rocked, they have my vote!

XXKSXX
12-04-2007, 08:42 PM
Edge vs. Cena

tommy
12-05-2007, 06:59 AM
Edge-Cena was last year, except for two matches this year, which can't really count.

My best is Cena-Michaels. They did it so well, with the tag team championships and teasing the turn so long until he finally did turn on Cena. We also got two great singles fights out of it, some great tag team matches, and it lead to the Hardy's once again winning the World Tag Team Championship.

Runner up has to be Punk vs Nitro/Morrison. Their match before Wrestlemania was great, and as was their match where Punk won the title. The Morrison wins all seemed forced though. I think he only got one clean pin on Punk, the rest all came from underhand tactics, and he won so many times in a row that it just got annoying. However, they were all good matches, and you can't forget the 15 minutes of fame match that, although not a title match, was amazing none-the-less.

Second runner up: Batista-Undertaker. Seeing them being forced to team with each other and all the times they turned was great. We also got several great matches from them at the ppvs, both before and after Taker's injury.

Third runner up is MVP-Matt Hardy. They had a fantastic fued, and, if Hardy didn't get injured, putting it on hold, it could have easily been higher up.

Velvet_Revolver963
12-07-2007, 12:40 AM
Matt Hardy vs. MVP has had the most time to develop thus they competition level has risen. For this reason I think it was the best feud of 2007 and when this fued finally comes to an end I think it will be great.