PDA

View Full Version : Melina and John Hennigan broken up?

JohnCenaFan28
12-09-2007, 07:36 AM
OK, I know wikipedia is NOT a good source for anything, but I was reading Melina and Morrison's personal life section there and it said they were broken up. I checked the reference and it apparently came from Batista's book, claiming that they broke up and Melina moved on to date Batista. IS THIS TRUE!? I can't stand the thought of Batista and Melina together:sick: I thought that here would have been the first place to post something like that, so I'm hoping/guessing that it's not true. Can someone please clarify this for me?

Here ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melina_Perez#Personal_life) is the piece.

Kage
12-09-2007, 05:09 PM
I heard that Morrison was saying they were together but Melina was saying they weren't. Idk whos tellin the truth but Batista did say in his book that he slept with Melina, so im going to assume Melina and Morrison are no longer together.

JohnCenaFan28
12-09-2007, 05:22 PM
^ NO!:tantrum: They were such a good couple:sad:

That Rob
12-09-2007, 10:37 PM
Batista did an interview last week where he said they were together, and the Hennigan had no problem with it and supported it 100%. If I can find the interview I will post it.

JohnCenaFan28
12-09-2007, 11:25 PM
NO!!!!!:tantrum: Please post this interview, so I'll know if it's true or not...:sad:

That Rob
12-10-2007, 12:54 AM
Mike Mooneyham of the Charleston-Post Courier has a new article online today talking with WWE World Heavyweight Champion Batista about his book. Below are the interesting highlights from the piece:

Stressing the importance of education: "That's the thing. If I get hurt, I really don't have anything to fall back on,' he says. "It's a regret of mine. I did well in school. I'm not dumb by any means. I'm very capable. But back then I was struggling. I was struggling with my family life. School just wasn't very important to me.'

Women as his weakness: "It kind of hit me in the face. I had never really noticed it before. But everywhere I went I was flirting with a different girl. I don't where all that started, because my wife was only the fifth woman I had ever slept with. I had never been promiscuous or a woman-chaser. I was actually pretty silent when it came to girls. It kind of hit me in the face then.'

On mistakes he's made: "I'd like to go back and correct the mistakes I've made, but I guess that's all part of living your life. You've got one life to live, and you've got to go for it. But I miss the simple days ... sleeping in your bed every night. I didn't realize how good we had it. It was awesome just getting paid to go work out, and all the guys had a good camaraderie. But I wouldn't go back.'

Regarding his relationship with Melina & John Morrison: "He (Hennigan) knew everything from day one. From the day we started talking,' explains Batista. "That was one of the things that a lot of people didn't realize and didn't bother to ask. Melina and John weren't together anymore. He was always aware of what was going on, and she was very honest with him. They split up and moved apart, and we started dating each other. She still considers him her best friend in the world. But he always knew exactly what was going on.'

About not talking about steroids: "It's a real touchy subject right now. We were afraid of what people would read into it. I thought it would be a better discussion for people to have with myself rather than reading it (in a book).'

JohnCenaFan28
12-10-2007, 01:05 AM
Regarding his relationship with Melina & John Morrison: "He (Hennigan) knew everything from day one. From the day we started talking,' explains Batista. "That was one of the things that a lot of people didn't realize and didn't bother to ask. Melina and John weren't together anymore. He was always aware of what was going on, and she was very honest with him. They split up and moved apart, and we started dating each other. She still considers him her best friend in the world. But he always knew exactly what was going on.'

NO!!!:tantrum: Thanks...for...posting...this...:sad:

XXKSXX
12-11-2007, 01:48 AM
^ NO!:tantrum: They were such a good couple:sad:

How do u know did u live with them? Maybe they couldn't stand each other after awhile. Thats probably true for the fact that Melina and Batista got it on.

Lady DeathStrike
12-11-2007, 02:21 AM
well seems everyone gets a go with milena eel.. i guess you should take a ticket lol Jk

JohnCenaFan28
12-11-2007, 05:23 AM
^ Melina isn't a whore:hmm:

XXKSXX
12-11-2007, 06:03 AM
She didn't say she was a whore, she just said that everybody gets to go with Melina....lol

JohnCenaFan28
12-11-2007, 08:42 PM
Same difference.:hmm: