PDA

View Full Version : Break the Walls Down!! Because they suck

xfactor
12-11-2007, 09:21 AM
OK look, I was so hyped up over the Save Us stuff. At first I didn't know who it was. Then when I found out that it was Jericho I was even more hyped.

He finally comes and it is the most disappointing thing ever. First week it was a very gay promo. The next week it was a boring match with Santino and him crying about the WWE title.

And on the Anniversary special I thought it was going to be vintage Jericho with some "ass clowns" there and some "lionsaults" here. But all it was, was Jericho talkin in metaphors for 20 mins. He did do the walls of Jericho but for like 15 seconds.

How do you think about Jericho's return and be truthful.

Ill Will
12-11-2007, 10:31 AM
How do you think about Jericho's return and be truthful.Truthfully?

Basically the opposite of everything you've said. I think Jericho has done a great job. His feud with Boreton doesn't have much flare to it (mainly because of horrible booking/timing by WWE), but the promos have still been good. His match with Santino was obviously severely limited by time (another horrible booking decision), plus come on, it's Santino, how exciting do you expect that match to be? Santino at times is funny on the mic, but he's still the same bland wrestler that he has always been. I expect Jericho's PPV main event match to be much more action-packed.

Black Widow
12-11-2007, 12:07 PM
i agree with will.. hes been awesome so far

ClayMation
12-11-2007, 05:01 PM
I agree that it could have been better. However, to say that it sucks or that its boring is just too much. Jericho is always entertaining, and always will be...its what he does. The booking descions were not so great with his return stuff, but I think it will all be redeemed at the PPV. I am thinking we will see an excellent match with Orton and Y2J. Orton can be a decent wrestler when he wants to be, and Y2J is great in the ring. Should be good.

tommy
12-11-2007, 05:10 PM
I've loved every second of Y2J's return. His first promo, while coming off slightly gay, was hillarious.

The second week was my favorite. "Orton, I'm still waiting for an answer. Maybe you are too stupid to understand that I asked you a question. Here, let me Ortonize it for you; I'll speak slowly with small words. Me. Want. Title. Match. Me want title match. Here, I even brought visual aids. Me (picture of Jericho). Want (Cookie Monster). Title (WWE Championship Belt). Match (flameing match)." That followed by the best exchange we've seen in a long time with Santino, and then him getting on the mic and trying to be an announcer. Gold.

As for this week...those weren't metaphors. He was just talking with a theme, basically. Anything he could think of that ended with off.

JohnCenaFan28
12-11-2007, 08:46 PM
The first promo with the "Me Want Title Match" was kind of lame but still funny. Sure, he hasn't had much matches to show off his full arsenal of moves as you apparently wish he did, but that's not his fault, it's WWE booking's own. Plus, Orton is SO boring and hard to interact with, I'm surprised at how much Jericho has been able to hype the match up so far(a lot). In all, Jericho's return has been good, but it is not what I expected it to be(I blame WWE booking and Orton).

BXtremeJ
12-11-2007, 09:31 PM
i was so hyped to see jericho 97-2005 this dude sucks balls man i just want this shit to be over

XXKSXX
12-12-2007, 02:38 AM
I think Jericho is doing a ok job not a great job. He's doing just what I thought he would do when he came back. There would be lots of hype at first but in a few weeks it would be gone. The "Me Want Title" thing IMO was real dumb and shouldn't have been done. He also shouldn't have a title shot his first month back I don't care if he wins or loses he shouldn't be in the title match.