PDA

View Full Version : Eminem Remarries Ex-Wife Kimberly

B.M.G.
01-15-2006, 07:40 PM
http://img.timeinc.net/people/i/2006/news/060123/eminem.jpg

Love is (hopefully) lovelier the second time around for Eminem, who remarried his ex-wife, Kim Mathers, on Saturday.

"Marshall and Kim Mathers were married tonight in a small, private ceremony at Meadow Brook Hall in Rochester, Mich.," the rapper's rep, Dennis Dennehy, told PEOPLE. "Family and close friends were in attendance, including members of D-12, 50 Cent, Obie Trice, and members of G-Unit. D-12 rapper Proof (real name: DeShaun Holton) was best man."

Guests dined on lobster tail with filet mignon, and at the reception music was provided by New York DJ Lord Sear, according to Dennehy.

Eminem, 33, and Kim, 31, originally married in 1999 and divorced two years later, at which time an ugly custody battle erupted over their daughter, Hailie Jade, now 10.

Last Wednesday, the latest in a series of hints about the couple's impending nuptials was released when Michigan's Macomb County clerk's office said that Kim had applied for a license to marry Marshall Bruce Mathers III (the rapper's real name).

Speaking on Detroit radio station WKQI-FM's "Mojo in the Morning" show early last month, Eminem, himself, announced: "We have reconciled and are probably going to remarry."

During the interview, done in conjunction with the release of his greatest hits compendium Curtain Call, the rapper referred to Kimberly as "my wife Kim."

As for his future, which is likely to include taking a break but not outright retirement, he said: "I'm at a point in my life right now where I feel like I don't know where my career is going. This is the reason that we called (the new CD) Curtain Call, because this could be the final thing. We don't know."

The rapper and his new wife are planning a honeymoon for later this year.

Credit- People.com

Stunner
01-15-2006, 08:10 PM
He looks real thrilled in the picture! :hmm:

OMEN
01-16-2006, 12:32 AM
I would love to say that thease two are going to have a happy re-marridge but iam sure it is only a matter of time befor e the whole situation explodes again.

Kellie
01-16-2006, 01:21 AM
I would love to say that thease two are going to have a happy re-marridge but iam sure it is only a matter of time befor e the whole situation explodes again.

I agree OMEN but I still think they are meant to be together

M-J
01-16-2006, 01:22 AM
i dont see why he is mad in the pic.. some one like he was forcing him to do it

bad_meetz_evil
01-16-2006, 01:29 AM
After all these songs, he dissed her in, he wants her back? Well its a good choice atleast for Hallie's sake.

Siddhant
01-17-2006, 06:50 PM
^ did you here when I'm gone he says his child says where's mom and she is scared......So he is doing this for his kids

W-OLF
01-17-2006, 07:48 PM
Hopefully itll work out for the best and everyone will end up HAPPY after all dont we all want and deserve at least that.