PDA

View Full Version : Who do u think will win at ECW One Night Stand 2 John Cena or Rob Van Dam ?

Mr Mando
06-01-2006, 11:32 AM
I think Cena will win this match and retain his title,
because if RVD win this match the WWE Title will be in the ECW Brand.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
What do u think......

Adam Copeland2
06-01-2006, 02:54 PM
^^^^ I agree with you . There is no way the WWE championship is going to become the ECW championship! It would be good if it did though.

Additional Comment:
^^^^ I agree with you . There is no way the WWE championship is going to become the ECW championship! It would be good if it did though.

hardcoregamer16
06-01-2006, 05:01 PM
I think the WWE Championship will become the ECW Championship and go to the New ECW and they will bring back the old WWE championship the one before the spinner belt will come back.

Mr Mando
06-01-2006, 05:24 PM
lol,i think that the spinner belt is owned by Cena only
if Cena lost it to anyone,the new Champion will Hold the Old WWE title belt
and the ECW Brand will get its Own ECW Title...not the WWE Title lol

LG
06-01-2006, 05:29 PM
I want Cena to win. Period.

redcrvtte05
06-01-2006, 11:09 PM
Have you seen the Vengeance poster? A D-X graffiti with a back drop of Edge & Cena. Edge is #1 contender for the WWE Championship.

Cena may lose, but he will get the championship back from Vince or someone.

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/9433/vengeance069lg.th.gif (http://img211.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vengeance069lg.gif)

camera guy
06-01-2006, 11:58 PM
i want to see rvd win and the wwe title to be declared vacant. then edge v cena at vengence for the vacant title with edge getting the win

Matthinho
06-02-2006, 02:06 AM
Yeah, i'm following the whole RVD winning and turning it into the ECW belt thing, I just hope Edge beats Cena at Vengeance, but that is most likely not gonna happen as Cena is scheduled to defend that belt against Umaga.

haydez
06-03-2006, 01:27 PM
i recon
cena vs rvd: new ecw world heavyweight champion RVD
sabu vs mysterio: new ecw world telivision champion sabu

i recon it will keep going back and forth from wwe to ecw

ravensclan27
06-04-2006, 12:49 AM
john cena should lose the title and be fired, and he shouldnt go to tna, because he would ruin that too

emlyn
06-07-2006, 04:41 AM
I think the WWE Championship will become the ECW Championship and go to the New ECW and they will bring back the old WWE championship the one before the spinner belt will come back.
I agree.

Roccoroc
06-08-2006, 02:36 PM
I had an idea about the situation. I highly doubt it will happen but ya never know. Anyway. Smackdown! has very low ratings, Cena could lose to RVD, transferring the WWE belt to ECW, and then they could merge Smackdown! and RAW and they would still have the world heavyweight championship. Just an idea though. Or they could do it the other way and have Sabu win and RVD lose... Never know.

Black Widow
06-08-2006, 04:40 PM
i think cena will win and rey will win, but i think rey will defect to ecw with the world title