PDA

View Full Version : TNA News: Sting, iMPACT! Tapings Tonight, Christian, More

OMEN
01-18-2006, 12:42 AM
http://www.tnawrestling.com/previews/gallery/lg/stingreplay.jpg
Hiroshi Tanahashi is scheduled for the iMPACT! tapings tonight.

Sting will be at the iMPACT! tapings tonight as well but won't be wrestling in any matches.

The matches for TNA's next PPV, Against All Odds, will be announced at tonight's tapings. There are conflicting reports as to what the main event is going to be as they were going back and forth between Jeff Jarrett vs. Christian Cage for the title or Jeff Jarrett vs. Sting for the title. They may hold Sting off for another month. We'll know tonight for sure

Source(s): WrestlingObserver.com, TNAWrestlingNews.com

It's a shame that Sting will not be wrestling tonight at the Impact tapings especially as he will be there anyway and it also will be good to see one of Japans best wresters Hiroshi Tanahashi appearing also..

W-OLF
01-18-2006, 12:51 AM
I aint so much worried about him wrestling but just to hear him talk some more would be great.

Straight Edge
01-18-2006, 02:04 AM
I actually enjoyed the Tanahashi/Styles match at Final Resolution, so to see Tanashi wrestling at the Tapings tonight, is quite an added bonus. I don't think we'll see Jarrett/Cage at Against All Odds, it'll more than likely be Sting/Jarrett for the NWA Title