PDA

View Full Version : Paris too proper for Playboy

Kellie
01-18-2006, 04:12 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v81/kelbliss/1801_paris_a.jpg

Paris too proper for Playboy

Wednesday Jan 18 11:00 AEDT
Paris Hilton (Photo: Getty Images)

Paris Hilton has refused an invitation to strip for Playboy.

The hotel heiress — infamous for her homemade sex tape — says the top-shelf publication is not for her.

The 24-year-old claims the magazine's founder, Hugh Hefner, has been begging her to pose since she was a teenager.

"They've asked me a million times," Hilton said.

"Hef has been after me since I was 17, and I got offered a lot of money.

"But I'll never do it."

Ironically, Hilton's sex tape One Night In Paris with her ex boyfriend Rick Solomon is the best selling video in the history of adult films.

The 38-minute romp allegedly netted Solomon at least $8.7 million. Hilton also made a massive profit from the video and reportedly donated her share to charity.

The publicity also helped boost her image as the world's top 'it' girl.

Yet Hilton says she is still embarrassed by the humiliation it caused her family.

Asked why she refused the Playboy offer, the star replied: "Because I'm Paris Hilton."

Splash News/ Snapper Media

Too proper for Playboy? who is she trying to kid... :rolleyes:

Bad Boy
01-18-2006, 05:50 AM
she should pose for PB , but never will . paris isnt the hottest girl in the world . there are many better than her .

OMEN
01-18-2006, 10:31 PM
I love the way that she thinks because she is a Hilton it is something special,Strange how that only applies when she wants it to..Although she treats nearly everyboy like shit there is no denying that she does look hot and it would be good to see her in Playboy.

W-OLF
01-18-2006, 11:12 PM
Come on Omen why pay the 5 bucks for the magazine when you can see it free lol .

King Placebo
01-19-2006, 10:24 PM
I dont need to see her in playboy, all i need to do is type in "one night in paris" in limewire and i get her for free, even though shes not that good looking.