PDA

View Full Version : TNA House Show Results (08/08/08) - Asbury Park, New Jersey

Black Widow
08-10-2008, 11:44 AM
The show starts off with the announcer talking and he talks about winning backstage passes. Then its a triple threat match between Curry Man Johnny Devine and Kaz. The crowd really got behind curry man. Kaz spent most of the match hurt on the floor, Curry Man finishes off with the spice rack and gets the 3 count on Devinde. Curry Man then dances with ref. Then gets a little girl from crowd dances with her. Then Kaz shakes hands with him and Kaz and Curry do the Curry Dance.

Next Consequences Creed vs. Dalvari(I don't know his TNA name) a good match back and forth Dalvari hit a top rope hurricanrana then after about a minute Creed finishes him with a roll up.

Next is Velvet Sky and Jaky vs. Roxxi and Tracy, Roxxi and Tracy get the win after Roxxi hits the vodoo drop on Velvet

Then LAX defend the Tag Titles against Team 3d the crowd was suprisingly behind Team 3d. 3d dominated most of the match and then Hernandez won with a quick roll up. LAX left the ring quick and then after Bubba Ray talks about Bam Bam Bigelow and the crowd is cheering and loves them.

Next its James Storm vs. Rhino, Rhino gets a huge pop and wins with the Gore

Main Event Kurt Angle vs. AJ Styles, great match Angle dominates most of match gets the Angle lock locked in a few times but Styles wins with a roll up

After fans can meet Angle for 20 bucks and then they bring out Traci, Creed, Curry, Kaz, Rhino, Hernandez, Velvet and the refs for autograph signings! I get autographs from them all and talked to them I talked to Creed and he said Im bringing the title home Sunday!