PDA

View Full Version : Edge or Cena?

Straight Edge
01-19-2006, 06:48 PM
With it being reported that Cena is supposed to be getting the WWE Title back at the Royal Rumble from Edge (although I read a report for an upcoming Raw House-Show and it said that Edge would defend the WWE Title after the Royal Rumble) who do you want to see win the match?

I personally want Edge to retain the title, because afterall Edge has been the one guy since Wrestlemania 21, who everyone has been waiting for to win the big one. He's been awesome since he went to Raw from Smackdown in the WWE Draft 2 years ago, and he's an awesome heel the same as Lita.

Cena did well as the WWE Champion, but I hope for the love of god that WWE doesn't make John Cena as the WWE Champion once again, because he's had his time, WWE took the title of him because the fans were booing the hell out of him, and if he gets the title back then i'm sure they'll do the same again and then WWE will have to have Cena drop the title again which would be pointless.

W-OLF
01-19-2006, 06:55 PM
Personally Ill say Cena not overly a fan but after that distasteful segment I saw on Raw and the knowledge that in a interview he gave that hed be willing to do it again or go further then by that alone Ill pick Cena . He maybe annoying but he doesnt sicken me like EDGE does.

LG
01-19-2006, 08:56 PM
I liked Cena as champion but got tired of him being champion though. Edge was a startle to be champ but I thought he would do better than Cena
wrong
Edge is worse than Cena.
I want Cena to win and lose at WM22, but not to lose to Edge at WM22

King Venomation - X
01-19-2006, 09:39 PM
Edge to drop the title as soon as possible PLEASE!!! He is NOT Championship material and I would definatly still prefer Cena as champ. I mean that belt don't even suit Edge.

W-OLF
01-19-2006, 09:46 PM
Yea whats up with that belt too Looks like a toy and it looks as easy as lita but as cheap as edge lol.

King Placebo
01-19-2006, 10:05 PM
With it being reported that Cena is supposed to be getting the WWE Title back at the Royal Rumble from Edge (although I read a report for an upcoming Raw House-Show and it said that Edge would defend the WWE Title after the Royal Rumble) who do you want to see win the match?

I personally want Edge to retain the title, because afterall Edge has been the one guy since Wrestlemania 21, who everyone has been waiting for to win the big one. He's been awesome since he went to Raw from Smackdown in the WWE Draft 2 years ago, and he's an awesome heel the same as Lita.

Cena did well as the WWE Champion, but I hope for the love of god that WWE doesn't make John Cena as the WWE Champion once again, because he's had his time, WWE took the title of him because the fans were booing the hell out of him, and if he gets the title back then i'm sure they'll do the same again and then WWE will have to have Cena drop the title again which would be pointless.
Ok i will agree on Edge being a good heel, but Lita, nah, shes hopeless.
I hope Eddge retains, i mean just let cena chase for abit, more money comes in that way.

The Major
01-20-2006, 09:29 AM
I hope edge retains the belt, and gets its changed to suit him, because that shiny heap of shit is a disgrace to the belt, edge should win it with thatnks to lita, either go back to the original belt or change it then lose to to someone at Wrestlemania, someone other than Cena

JasonMaverick
01-21-2006, 07:01 PM
I really like Edge as the WWE Champ because John Cena just had the title way to long. If Cena gets it back at Rumble I would expect him to lose it at mania to the rumble winner. So I want Edge to win but I'm pretty sure Cena's gunna get the title back.